Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited (ZTBL) is a leading financial institution in Pakistan that provides banking and financial services to its customers. It is a state-owned bank and is one of the largest banks in the country. ZTBL has recently announced job openings for various positions in its branches across the country. The positions include Branch Manager, Credit Officer, Cash Officer, and other related positions. The bank is looking for candidates with relevant experience and qualifications to fill these positions. The successful candidates will be offered attractive salaries and other benefits.
- Posted on: 12th March 2023
- Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
- Education: Bachelor, Master
- Last Date: March 27, 2023
- Vacancies: Multiple
- Company: Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited ZTBL
- Address: Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited ZTBL, Head Office, Islamabad
- Senior Test Automation Engineer
- Networks Security Administrator
- Oracle Apps DBA
- Oracle Forms Developer
- Project & Monitoring Officer
- Project Coordinator
- Software Developer
- Microsoft Messaging Solution Expert
- Switch & Payment Application Lead
- Transaction Dispute Lead
- Transaction Monitoring Lead
- Transaction Settlement Lead
- VMWare Infrastructure Administrator
- VMWare Infrastructure Expert
- Networks Administrator
- Microsoft Messaging Solution Administrator
- Internet & Mobile Banking Lead
- Card Production Lead
- Core Banking Lead
- Database Administrator
- ERP Expert
- IT Assets Distribution
- IT Assets Distribution Officer
- IT Help Desk Lead
- IT Security Compliance Lead
- IT Support Engineer
- IT Technical Officer
- Linux System Administrator
How to Apply?
Desired professionals may apply online through the ZTBL website https://ztbl.com.pk/jobs/ OR Click Here.
The application should be submitted within 15 days.
Candidates across Pakistan are eligible to apply.
Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited (ZTBL) is a leading financial institution in Pakistan. It provides a wide range of banking services to its customers, including loans, deposits, and other financial services. ZTBL is currently looking for qualified and experienced professionals to fill various positions in its branches across the country. The positions include Branch Manager, Credit Officer, Relationship Manager, and other related positions. The applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and must have at least two years of experience in the banking sector. The successful candidates will be offered competitive salaries and other benefits. ZTBL is committed to providing its customers with the best banking services and is looking for individuals who can help it achieve its goals.