PIA Pakistan International Airlines Cabin Crew (Males / Females) Jobs 2023
The announcement of Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) cabin crew jobs for the year 2023 has been published in the daily newspaper. Pakistan International Airlines is currently seeking individuals who possess outstanding qualities such as warm smiles, high energy levels, unwavering commitment, amazing talent, and pleasant personalities to join their esteemed team as cabin crew members. This role entails the ability to consistently provide a delightful experience for esteemed passengers.
Individuals who meet the necessary qualifications will be required to participate in a computer-based examination administered by an impartial testing organization. Upon the conclusion of the test, the candidate’s computer screens will exhibit the test score. The minimum requirement for passing is achieving a score of 70% or above.
Both boys and girls are eligible to submit applications for this post. The contract offered is for a duration of one year, with the possibility of extension, contingent upon the individual’s good performance and alignment with the company’s needs. The deadline for submitting applications is September 25, 2023. Please thoroughly review all of the information and directions provided in the advertisement notice displayed below.
|13 September 2023
|25 September 2023
|Name Of Department
|PIA Pakistan International Airlines
- Cabin Crew
How To Apply For PIA Pakistan International Airlines Cabin Crew (Males / Females) Jobs 2023:
- Prospective applicants can access the application form by visiting the official website of the Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) at https://www.plac.com.pk/corporate/careers.
- The application processing fee of RS. 2000/- is required to be deposited into the designated bank account HBL-CSCPIA-PKR-0048-00179605-03.
- The inclusion of proof of payment is required to accompany the application form, while the transaction reference number must be accurately placed into the designated section of the application form.
- The completed Application Form, accompanied by all pertinent documents, including the Domical, CNIC, and 6 passport size images with a white background, must be submitted to the designated address.
- Address: Manager Recruitment & Placement PIA, Near PIA Training Centre, Karachi Airport, Postal Code 75200