Pak Army Central Ordnance Depot COD Latest Jobs Advertisement 2023
The Central Ordnance Depot (COD), a division of the Pakistan Army, has issued a job advertisement dated October 29, 2023, in the daily Nawaiwaqt Newspaper. They are seeking applications for various vacant positions, including storekeeper, data entry operator (DEO), upper division clerk (UDC), storeman, assistant storekeeper, and data entry operator in Jhelum, Punjab, Pakistan. The educational qualifications required for these positions range from Intermediate to Bachelor and Matric, among others.
If you’re interested in the latest government management jobs at Central Ordnance Depot (COD) and other opportunities, you can apply until November 13, 2023, or by the closing date mentioned in the newspaper advertisement. For detailed information on how to apply for these positions, please refer to the complete advertisement online through ARMY.
Pak Army Central Ordnance Depot COD Latest Jobs Advertisement 2023 Detail:
|Announced Date||29 October 2023|
|Due Date||13 November 2023|
|Name Of Department||Pak Army Central Ordnance Depot|
|Required Qualification||Primary To Master|
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Store Keeper
- UDC (Upper Division Clerk)
- Assistant Store Keeper
How To Apply For Pak Army Central Ordnance Depot COD Latest Jobs Advertisement 2023:
- Examine the image’s job description attentively.
- Only apply if you have the necessary qualifications for the position.
- Candidates who meet the qualifications for the position will be considered.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for a test or interview.
- Applications that are irrelevant or incomplete won’t be considered.
- Apply before the deadline.
- After the Last Date, applications will not be taken into consideration.
Click Here To view advertisement