The Ministry of IT and Telecommunication (MoITT) is a government organization in Pakistan that is responsible for the development and regulation of the country's information technology and telecommunications sector. The Ministry is currently looking for qualified and experienced individuals to fill various positions in the organization. The positions include IT professionals, software engineers, network engineers, and other related positions. The successful candidates will be responsible for developing and maintaining the IT infrastructure of the Ministry, as well as providing technical support and advice to the Ministry's staff. The Ministry is offering competitive salaries and benefits to successful candidates.
- Posted on: 26th March 2023
- Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
- Education: Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor
- Last Date: April 10, 2023
- Company: Ministry of IT & Telecom
- Address: Ministry of IT & Telecommunication, 7th Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
- Assistants (BPS-15)
- Dispatch Rider (BPS-04)
- Lower Division Clerk LDC (BPS-11)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Steno Typists (BPS-14)
- Upper Division Clerk UDC (BPS-13)
Ministry of Water Resources Jobs 2023
- How to Apply for Ministry of IT and Telecommunication MOITT Jobs 2023?
- Desired and qualified persons may apply online at http://www.moitt.gov.pk/jobs OR https://njp.gov.pk.
- Five years of relaxation in the age limit will be admissible. In addition, any other age relaxation would be admissible as per Federal Government Rules.
- Physical Application will not be considered.
The Ministry of IT and Telecommunication (MoITT) is offering a range of job opportunities in 2023. The ministry is looking for highly motivated and qualified individuals to fill various positions in the IT and Telecommunication sector. The positions include IT professionals, software engineers, network engineers, system administrators, and other related positions. The applicants must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field. The applicants must also have experience in the relevant field. The ministry is offering competitive salaries and benefits packages to the successful applicants. The applicants must also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. The ministry is also offering training and development opportunities to the successful applicants. The applicants must be willing to work in a team environment and have the ability to work independently. The ministry is committed to providing a safe and secure working environment for its employees.