The Board of Revenue Punjab has recently announced exciting employment opportunities, and we are here to provide you with the vacancy details and application process for the latest Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs in 2023.
The Punjab Board of Revenue is offering enticing career opportunities with competitive salary packages. These positions are available to individuals who are domiciled in Punjab, and the Board of Revenue Punjab has allocated quotas for Females, Minorities, and Special Persons.
Revenue Department Punjab Jobs Latest
- Posted on: 25th October 2023
- Location: Punjab
- Education: Bachelor, Master
- Last Date to Apply: November 12, 2023
- Vacancies: 107
- Company: Revenue Department Punjab
- Address: Punjab Urban Land Record System Enhancement (PULSE), BOR, Punjab 158-A Abu Bakar Block, New Garden Town, Lahore
This page features two job advertisements for Punjab Revenue Department Jobs 2023. These job opportunities are within the BOR Projects Implementation Units, specifically in projects titled “Punjab Urban Land Record Systems Enhancement (PULSE)” and “Punjab Land Records Authority.”
The projects mentioned above require the services of the following professionals:
- Land Administration Specialist
- GIS Manager
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Database and Network Specialist
- Land Revenue Specialist
- Operations Team (Office Assistant)
Positions numbered 2 to 5 are designated for various districts, including Chiniot, Hafzabad, Khanewal, Khushab, Lahore, Layyah, Lodhran, Nankana Sahib, Sahiwal, and Toba Tek Singh.
Applicants with Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees are encouraged to apply for these vacancies. The Board of Revenue Punjab seeks highly motivated and experienced professionals to submit their applications through the Punjab Online Job Portal before the closing date.
The complete eligibility criteria for these positions will be available on the Punjab Job Portal at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk. Therefore, applicants should visit the Punjab Job Portal to access detailed job descriptions and eligibility terms and conditions.
- Qualified candidates must submit their applications online at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- Applications sent via email or hard copies will not be considered.
- Travel allowances (TA/DA) will not be provided.
- The Punjab Job Portal will accept online applications until November 12, 2023.
- Government or semi-government employees can apply with the approval of their department head.
If you are interested in these exciting job opportunities, visit the Punjab Job Portal and apply online before the deadline. Good luck with your application!