The Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) is inviting applications for various positions in its organization. The CAA is a regulatory body responsible for the regulation, development, and promotion of civil aviation in Pakistan. The positions available include Assistant Directors, Assistant Private Secretaries, Assistant Directors (Finance), Assistant Directors (Air Traffic Services), Assistant Directors (Airworthiness), Assistant Directors (Air Transport), Assistant Directors (Air Navigation Services), Assistant Directors (Airport Services), and Assistant Directors (Airport Security). Applicants must meet the required qualifications and experience for the positions. The online application process is open until the closing date of April 30, 2021.
- Posted on: 12th March 2023
- Location: Karachi, Pakistan
- Education: BE, BS
- Last Date: March 27, 2023
- Company: Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority – PCAA
- Address: Director HR, Headquarters Civil Aviation Authority, Terminal-I, Jinnah International Airport, Karachi
How to Apply for Civil Aviation Authority CAA Pakistan Jobs 2023?
- Interested and eligible professionals are required to submit an online Application Form through www.caapakistan.com.pk OR Click Here.
- Candidates are requested to upload a CV with recent photographs, Scanned Copies of CNIC, Degrees, Certificates, and Professional Documents of the required qualifications.
- Candidates are requested to provide correct and complete information.
- Click Here to fill out the Online Application Form on the CAA Pakistan website.
The Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) is currently accepting applications for various positions. The positions are open to both Pakistani nationals and foreign nationals. The positions include Air Traffic Controllers, Flight Operations Officers, Air Traffic Safety Electronics Personnel, Air Traffic Safety Assistants, and Air Traffic Safety Officers. Applicants must have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field and must have at least two years of relevant experience. The CAA is also looking for individuals with strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work in a team environment. The successful applicants will be responsible for ensuring the safety of air traffic and providing efficient air traffic services. The CAA is offering competitive salaries and benefits packages for successful applicants. Applications must be submitted online by the specified deadline.