WarnerMedia Jobs 2022 | Apply Online For Interview Producer Jobs Vacancy In Abu Dhabi. Check Here Current WarnerMedia Government Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Jobs Opportunity On WarnerMedia Recruitment Careers Portal. WarnerMedia Jobs Vacancies 2022. Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy 2022. Get City of UAE Jobs In United Arab Emirates.
WarnerMedia has relesed Latest Jobs in Abu Dhabi for Interview Producer Jobs Careers. If you are looking for Jobs Near Me, then this recruitment can be a golden opportunity for you. But for this one has to fulfill all the requirements of WarnerMedia Jobs for Interview Producer Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in WarnerMedia UAE Government Jobs Vacancy can read the complete information related to WarnerMedia Careers Employment in the below sections.
WarnerMedia Abu Dhabi Jobs Vacancies 2022 | Opportunity Interview Producer Jobs Vacancy In Abu Dhabi, UAE
Good News ! There is a golden opportunity for job seekers to get a Job in WarnerMedia near me. WarnerMedia published New WarnerMedia Job Notification for Interview Producer Jobs Vacancy. Candidate have the required qualification and experience then only they will be able to apply for WarnerMedia Jobs 2022. According to WarnerMedia Jobs Notification, all the candidates who are eligible for WarnerMedia Interview Producer Vacancy can apply before last date.
Here candidates can Get Direct WarnerMedia Careers Page Link For WarnerMedia Jobs Application Form. You can check on this page all Latest and Upcoming WarnerMedia Jobs Vacancy in Abu Dhabi. Complete details of how to download WarnerMedia Application Form PDF for Interview Producer Vacancy in the below sections.
About WarnerMedia Jobs 2022
|Posted : 15-04-2022||Ends : Ongoing|
|Department : WarnerMedia Jobs 2022|
|Opportunity : Interview Producer Opportunity|
|Job Type : Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy 2022|
|Location : Jobs In Abu Dhabi|
|Salary/Payout : 4000.00 monthly
WarnerMedia Jobs 2022 | Description
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
This is our story
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Join us. Shape your story here.
As the Interview Producer of Connect the World with Becky Anderson, you join a highly ambitious and passionate team committed to growing our regional and global reputation as the definitive news brand in the Middle East and around the world. Working alongside the Supervising Interview Producer, you’ll oversee the production of the Emmy-award winning daily TV show from CNN’s programming hub in Abu Dhabi. You are both strategic and creative in your editorial approach to broadcast TV and see huge value in our ambition to aggressively grow Connect the World’s presence across Social and Digital platforms. You bring a wealth of experience and ideas and can’t wait to get stuck in as you lead by example.
- Imagining, conceiving and executing the production of this dynamic two-hour daily TV news show with one of the Network’s highest profile anchors.
- Fostering a committed, passionate and productive environment for a growing programming team.
- Taking the lead in the show’s daily editorial meeting, you’ll pitch the programming “arc” and then work with the producers and writers to bring your vision to life.
- Ensuring the show is a reflection of Becky Anderson’s editorial priorities and excellence and captures her personality as a defining voice in News and Current Affairs.
- Working closely with newsgathering to ensure the show is where it needs to be on every story and gets the freshest, most impactful editorial lines.
- You’ll constantly work with the Network’s planners to identify and book a lively, diverse range of guests – from Newsmakers to culturally-relevant personalities – which provide a wide spectrum of interviews across the show.
- Alongside overseeing the smooth output of the show from the control room, you’ll be ready to take the lead in coordinating with the global production teams in the event of breaking news coverage.
- Managing the logistics and editorial planning of shows in the field; always ready and willing to travel to wherever the story is.
- Amplifying the shows content through close liaison with Digital, Social and PR team.
- Ensuring all content is compliant with CNN’s editorial standards and the show’s mission statement.
- Thorough knowledge of international news, regional affairs and business news
- Substantial experience in broadcast journalist
- Excellent control room experience outputting newscasts
- Experience in multi-platform storytelling
- Proven leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Strong experience in a news environment
- Experience working in the Middle East
- Languages other than English are an advantage – especially regional languages.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of colour, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.