UET Jobs Advertisement 2020, www.uet.edu.pk Application Form
FindPakJobs.pk the latest UET Jobs 2020 | Lahore| Positions: 48 | Contract Jobs and today newspaper job ads i.e …
Posted On: December 9, 2020
Education: MS, M.Phil, Ph.D
Company: University Of Engineering & Technology UET
Last Date: December 24, 2020
Job Type: Contract
Address: Registrar, University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore
Explore “UET Jobs Advertisement 2020, www.uet.edu.pk Application Form”. We have to provide a new advertisement that contains the latest jobs in Lahore. This advertisement has published in Daily Jang Newspaper Jobs on December 09, 2020. Here we are providing all details about these teaching and non-teaching staff jobs, i.e. UET Lahore Jobs 2020 Advertisement, Application Procedure, Important Links, UET Official website, Closing date, etc.
These jobs are open in one of the best teaching universities located in Lahore. University Of Engineering & Technology UET Lahore invites applications from Pakistani nationals who possess the domicile of Punjab. The posts are open at its Main Campus, New Campus (KSK), Narowal Campus & RCET Gujranwala. The jobs are open for the latest career i.e. (Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Dispenser, Lecturer, Medical Officer, Professor, Public Relations Officer, Security Guard, Security Officer).
UET Jobs Advertisement 2020
- | Assistant Professor| Associate Professor| Dispenser| Lecturer| Medical Officer| Professor| Public Relations Officer| Security Guard| Security Officer |
- Address: Registrar, University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore.
- Website: www.uet.edu.pk.
- Ph: 042 – 99029227.
Jobs in Lahore Application Procedure:
- The applicants who possess eligibility criteria are welcome to apply.
- Visit UET Official website Jobs.uet.edu.pk for further details and information regarding requisite qualifications, stipend/salary, etc.
- The University reserves the right to increase/decrease the no. of the post, not to fill/withdraw and post.
- The last date for the application is December 24, 2020.
- Ph.D./MS/MPhil or equivalent qualifications in Mathematics, Computer Science, Product, and Industrial Design, Architecture, Bio-Medical Engineering, Digital Technology, and Social Media or equivalent qualifications from an HEC recognized University/Institution.
- Educational Certificates.
- Experience Certificates.