FindPakJobs.pk the latest Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Institute of Trauma Jobs 2021 | Sindh | Positions: Multiple | Contract Jobs and today newspaper job ads i.e …
|Chief Operating Officer, SMBB Institute of Trauma, Karachi|
|Posted On:||February 3, 2021|
Bachelor, Master, MBBS, FCPS, Nursing
|Company:||Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Institute of Trauma|
February 23, 2021
|Address:||Chief Operating Officer, SMBB Institute of Trauma, Karachi|
The latest new Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Institute of Trauma Jobs 2021 is opening today. The SMBBIT Karachi inviting applications from energetic, qualified, and self-motivated individuals for appointments to various posts on a contract basis. Interested individuals who belong to Sindh province and looking for a career in the Medical/Health sector are welcomed to apply. The appointments will be made on a contract basis for a period of two years.
The appointments are being made as Consultant Pulmonologist/Intensivist, Vascular Surgeon, Emergency Physician, Jr. Consultant IR & Radiology, Senior Medical Officer – Cardiothoracic Surgery, Resident Medical Officer, Senior Medical Officer – Vascular Surgery, Resident Medical Officer – Cardiology, Psychologist, Nursing Instructor, Assistant Manager Nursing – Training & Development, and Staff Nurse – ICU.
Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Institute of Trauma Jobs 2021
- Assistant Manager Nursing – Training & Development
- Consultant Pulmonologist/Intensivist
- Emergency Physician
- Jr. Consultant IR & Radiology
- Nursing Instructor
- Resident Medical Officer
- Resident Medical Officer – Cardiology
- Senior Medical Officer – Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Senior Medical Officer – Vascular Surgery
- Staff Nurse – ICU
- Vascular Surgeon
The detailed criteria are available in the advertisement. Overall, FCPS, MRCP, DAB Pulmonology, FCPS in Surgery, FCPS in Emergency Medicine, MBBS, Masters in Psychology, Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, and Registered Nurse with post RN Diploma in Intensive Care qualifications are required. The age limit and relevant experiences can also be viewed in the advertisement. Only the Sindh residents are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can Apply Online at the SMBB Institute of Trauma Karachi website http://www.smbbtc.gos.pk/jobs.
- The online application forms are available till 23rd February 2021.
- Candidates are advised to note their application number after the submission of the online application form.
- Already government-employed is not eligible to apply.