FindPakJobs.pk the latestPeshawar Institute Of Cardiology MTI Jobs 2021 | Peshaware| Positions: Multiple | Contract Jobs and today newspaper job ads i.e …
|Plot NO.5-A, Sector B-3, Phase-V, Hayatabad, Peshawar – Pakistan|
|Posted On:||February 1, 2021|
Intermediate, Bachelor, Literate, Nursing, MBA, Army Retired
|Company:||Peshawar Institute of Cardiology|
February 13, 2021
|Address:||Plot NO.5-A, Sector B-3, Phase-V, Hayatabad, Peshawar – Pakistan|
Tap this page for Peshawar Institute Of Cardiology MTI Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement.
Peshawar Institute Of Cardiology MTI Jobs 2021 is one of the best organizations in Pakistan. Authority is a civil right employer that invites job applications from educated, committed, and experienced individuals. The current advertisement showed its publications on February 1, 2021. The applicants can submit their applications for emerging posts like ( Assistant Manager Pharmacy / Audit Officer / Clinical Technician Pharmacy / Manager Nursing / Mason / Nursing Assistant / OT Assistant / Phlebotomist / Plumber / Security Supervisor).
Peshawar Institute Of Cardiology MTI Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement
- Assistant Manager Pharmacy
- Audit Officer
- Clinical Technician Pharmacy
- Manager Nursing
- Nursing Assistant
- OT Assistant
- Security Superviser
- B.Sc Nursing or Post RN.BSc.N with valid PNC registration having 5 years of post-qualification supervisory experience in tertiary care hospital.
- Pharm-D or equivalent degree from an HEC recognized university with 4 years of post-qualification in a tertiary care hospital as a hospital pharmacist.
- Applicants having complete Middle and Retired with the rank of Naik or Equivalent from Army/FC/Police.
- SSC (Science) from a recognized Board with Diploma in Pharmacy Technology in KP Medical Faculty or equivalent.
- ICAP(CAF Qualified) ICMAP (Strategic Level Qualified)/ACCA Affiliate/MBA (Finance) M.Com (Finance) or equivalent 16 years of qualification in Finance from an HEC recognized University.
- Intermediate from a recognized Board with 1 year of post-qualification experience in Phlebotomy in a required hospital.
- Literate from a recognized Board with 5 years of post-qualification experience in a reputable public or private sector organization.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can find the job application form on the website www.pic.edu.pk.
- Application is only acceptable on a prescribed form.
- Applicant should submit their application with complete Curriculum Vitae (CV), Job Application Form, Covering Letter, Academic Credentials, Qualifications, Experience, Domicile certificates along with two photographs and CNIC photocopy duly attested with a respective original bank deposit slip at the address through courier service in the name of “Hospital Director, Peshawar Institute of Cardiology PIC-MTI” Account No. 04473-00-4 Bank of Khyber, Phase 3, Chowk Branch (as processing fee non-refundable) as per the fee schedule.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Application received without processing fee shall not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/interview.
- The last date for applying is 13 Feb 2021.