P.O Box No. 829 GPO Lahore Jobs 2020 Advertisement
FindPakJobs.pk the latest P.O Box No. 829 GPO Jobs 2020 | lahore | Positions: 10 | Contract Jobs and today newspaper job ads i.e …
Posted On: December 28, 2020
Education: Middle, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, MBA
Company: Punjab Small Industries Corporation
Last Date: January 15, 2021
Job Type: Contract
Address: P.O Box No. 829, Lahore
You can find “P.O Box No. 829 GPO Lahore Jobs 2020 Advertisement”. These latest career opportunities are open in Lahore announced by Punjab Small Industries Corporation. This advertisement is published on December 28, 2020. Punjab Small Industries Corporation, Lahore is making recruitment against these careers based on a contract. Government jobs in Lahore/Punjab are being appointed for a project named “Establishment of Women Resources Centre & Incubators”. Eligible Pakistani nationals who are highly qualified according to the taste of the organization and also possess Punjab Domicile are welcome to apply. We are going to provide all instructions regarding the recruitment process. The selected candidates will be appointed in Lahore. The appointments will be made as per Government Policy.
P.O Box No. 829 GPO Lahore Jobs 2020
| Accountant | Assistant Director | Chowkidar | Dispatch Rider | Naib Qasid | Project Director | Receptionist |Social Media Marketing Trainer |
How to Apply for Government Jobs in Lahore 2020 Advertisement.
- Intending candidates must send their applications along with a detailed CV, attested copies of the relevant educational/experience documents/certificates, 02 recent passport size photographs, and a copy of CNIC to “P.O Box No. 829, Lahore”.
- Late and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- These are project-based posts.
- The deadline for the applications will be January 15, 2021.
- The applicants shall not be able to get any TA/DA.
- MBA/Master’s Degree in Economics or Social Sciences with a minimum of 05 years post qualification experience of handling administrative matters.
- MBA in Marketing.
- BCS/BS or equivalent degree with 01-year post-qualification experience.
- B.Com in Information Technology.
- BA/BSc with a major in Commerce or Economics or Mathematics.
- All Educational/Experirence/Domicile Certificates.
- 02 Recent Passport Size Photographs.