NAB Jobs 2020 Advertisement, AJK Accountability Bureau
FindPakJobs.pk the latest NAB Jobs 2020 | Muzaffarabad| Positions: 76 | Contract Jobs and today newspaper job ads i.e …
Posted On: December 18, 2020
Education: Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, Literate
Company: Azad Jammu & Kashmir Accountability Bureau
Last Date: January 5, 2021
Job Type: Contract
Address: Director Administration, Azad Jammu & Kashmir Accountability Bureau, Muzaffarabad
Explore “NAB Jobs 2020 Advertisement, AJK Accountability Bureau”. Azad Jammu & Kashmir Accountability Bureau requires the services of eligible Pakistani nationals who possess requisite qualifications/experience. It invites applications for the careers, i.e. Head Clerk (BPS-16), Senior Scale Stenographer (BPS-16), Senior Clerk (BPS-14), Data Entry Operator (BPS-12), Junior Clerk (BPS-11), Reader (BPS-07), Dispatch Rider (BPS-04), Driver (BPS-04), Cook (BPS-02), Naib Qasid (BPS-01), Follower (BPS-01), Mali (BPS-01), and Chowkidar (BPS-01). National Accountability Bureau NAB Job Advertisement 2021 is available for Male/Female candidates of Pakistan/AJK possessing relevant domicile. You can also explore all types of nab advertisements, i.e. nab jobs by cities, nab jobs in Pakistan newspapers.
NAB Jobs 2020 Advertisement
| Chowkidar |Cook |Data Entry Operator | Dispatch Rider | Driver | Follower | Head Clerk | Junior Clerk |Mali | Naib Qasid |Reader | Senior Clerk | Senior Scale Stenographer | Stenographer |
How to Apply:
- Eligible individuals can apply by sending their applications along with required documents to “Director Administration, Azad Jammu & Kashmir Accountability Bureau, Muzaffarabad”.
- The candidates should attach all required documents with the application form.
- The applicants must provide all information on the application form, i.e. permanent address, telephone/mobile no. and other relevant information.
- Incomplete/Late applications are not allowed.
- The application must be sent through registered post/courier.
- The final date for the submission of the application is January 05, 2021.
- The applicants from various cities of AJK, i.e. Neelum, Muzaffarabad, Kotli, Bhimbar, Jhelum Valley, Mirpur, and Poonch are eligible to apply while they must apply according to specified quota.
Required Qualifications/Eligibility Criteria/Basic Skills:
- Graduation with 2nd Division.
- Intermediate with Computer Course.
- Relevant Experience.
- Educational/Experience/Domicile Certificates.