FindPakJobs.pk the latest Ministry of Religious Affairs Jobs 2020 | Islamabad | Positions: 08 | Contract Jobs and today newspaper job ads i.e …
Posted On: December 9, 2020
Education: Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master
Company: Ministry of Religious a& Interfaith Harmony
Last Date: December 24, 2020
Job Type: Contract
Address:8th Floor, Green Trust Tower, Blue Area, Islamabad
Explore the “Ministry of Religious Affairs Jobs Application Form 2020 Advertisement”. We have to introduce a newly published job advertisement that contains Government of Pakistan jobs opening recently. This advertisement is published today in Daily Jang Newspaper Jobs. You can check all the details about these jobs like Ministry’s Information, Application Procedure, How to fill the Application Form, Vacant Posts, Eligibility/Qualification/Experience Details, etc. on our website’s page.
These jobs are open in Islamabad for the vacant posts of Assistant (BPS-15), Stenotypist (BPS-14), UDC (BPS-11), LDC (BPS-09), Naib Qasid (BPS-01), and Farash (BPS-01). Ministry of Religious a& Interfaith Harmony invites applications from only suitable and eligible Pakistani nationals who possess the ability to approach the required criteria. The applicants should apply according to their specified quota.
Ministry of Religious Affairs Jobs Application Form 2020
- | Assistant | Farash | LDC |Naib Qasid | Stenotypist |UDC |
Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony works under the instructions of the Government of Pakistan. It is a federal department that is responsible to keep harmony in all religions in Pakistan. Its main office is in Islamabad.
Address: 8th Floor, Green Trust Tower, Blue Area, Islamabad.
Ministry of Religious Affairs Application Form:
- The applicants who possess eligibility criteria and can fulfill the requirements are welcome to apply.
- The candidates should follow the instructions of the authority before applying.
- Candidates for the posts at Serial No. 1 to 4 shall apply online on the prescribed Application Form which is available on the official website of the Ministry.
- The candidates applying for the posts at Serial No. 5 & 6 shall submit their application in hard form to “8th Floor, Green Trust Tower, Blue Area, Islamabad“.
- The application form is also available on the Ministry’s website www.mora.gov.pk.
- The applicants who are working already in Government service must apply through the proper channel.
- The last date for the application is December 24, 2020.
- The candidates shall provide original documents with the application form.
- Graduation/Intermediate/Matriculation/Middle/Primary or equivalent qualifications.
- Must be computer literate.
- Minimum speed of 80/40 words per minute.
- Domicile of Relevant Province/District.
- All the documents must be attested from a recognized Institution/University.
Ministry of Religious Affairs Pakistan Jobs Important Dates:
- Publish Date: December 09, 2020.
- Last Date: December 24, 2020.
- Test/Interview Date: This Will be announced later.