FindPakJobs.pk the latest Ministry of Interior Jobs 2021 | Kashmir| Positions: 87 | Contract Jobs and today newspaper job ads i.e …
|Section Officer (Admin-II), Ministry of Interior, R Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
|Posted On:||February 4, 2021|
Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor
|Company:||Ministry of Interior|
Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Pakistan
February 19, 2021
|Address:||Section Officer (Admin-II), Ministry of Interior, R Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
Tap this page to get information about the Ministry of Interior Jobs 2021 Advertisement. These Ministry of Interior Jobs 2021 are announced by the Daily Nawaiwaqt newspaper. Applications are invited from suitable, qualified, and energetic Pakistani Nationals for these temporary posts. The merit, women, and minority quotas are observed. The provincial quotas are recounted in the advertisement. Candidates residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, AJK, Fata, and Gilgit Baltistan can apply.
Ministry of Interior Jobs 2021 Advertisement
Employment opportunities are opening for Assistant, Stenotypist, Upper Division Clerk UDC, Lower Division Clerk LDC, DMO, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Sweeper, and Sanitary Workers. For serial no. 6 to 11, only the local candidates can apply.
- Lower Division Clerk LDC
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Workers
- Upper Division Clerk UDC
Candidates willing to apply should read the eligibility criteria mention in the advertisement. Overall, Primary, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, and Graduation qualifications holders can apply. The age limit is 18 to 25 years.
- Application format is mention in the job advertisement posted below.
- Applications on the given format should be addressed to the Section Officer (Admin-II), Ministry of Interior, R Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
- Applications should contain copies of CNIC, domicile, and recent photographs.
- Applications should be reached before 19th February 2021.
- Applications delivered after the deadline will not be considered.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.