FindPakJobs.pk the latest Institute of Kidney Diseases Peshawar Jobs 2021 | Kpk| Positions: Multiple | Contract Jobs and today newspaper job ads i.e …
|Director, Institute of Kidney Diseases IKD, Peshawar|
|Posted On:||February 5, 2021|
|Company:||Institute of Kidney Diseases, Peshawar|
February 20, 2021
|Address:||Director, Institute of Kidney Diseases IKD, Peshawar|
The latest Institute of Kidney Diseases Peshawar Jobs 2021 Latest Opportunities announced today in the Daily Aaj newspaper. Applications are invited from the Human Resource who belong to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Ex-Fata. The staff is being recruited as Specialist Registrar Urology, Specialist Registrar Nephrology, Specialist Registrar Immunology, Specialist Registrar Anesthesia, and Specialist Registrar ICU.
Institute of Kidney Diseases Peshawar Jobs 2021
Male & female candidates who are MBBS/FCPS qualified are requested to apply. The educational degrees should be recognized by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council PM&DC. The staff will be appointed on a fixed salary of Rs.120,000 per month. The age limit is 30 to 45 years. Candidates having relevant qualifications from a reputed university are also eligible to apply.
- Specialist Registrar
- Candidates are required to download Application Forms from the IKD Peshawar website https://www.ikdpeshawar.gkp.pk.
- The application processing fee is Rs. 1000/-.
- The detailed application procedure is mentioned in the advertisement posted below.
- Candidates who are already government-employed should apply through the proper channel.
- Applications accompanied with Original Bank Receipt, Complete Biodata CV, attested copies of academic & experience certificates, and recent photographs should be sent to the Director, Institute of Kidney Diseases IKD, Peshawar.
- Applications should be reached within 15 days of the publication date of this advertisement.