FindPakJobs.pk the latest Advocate General Office Jobs 2020 | Peshawar | Positions: 12 | Contract Jobs and today newspaper job ads i.e …
Posted On: December 18, 2020
Education: Intermediate, Bachelor, Literate
Company: Advocate General Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Last Date: January 12, 2021
Job Type: Contract
Address: Office of Advocate General Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar
Explore “Advocate General Office KPK Jobs 2020 Advertisement”. Advocate General Khyber Pakhtunkhwa invites applications from suitable individuals who possess the domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. It intends to hire Women/Minoritise/Disabled candidates for its newly advertised vacant posts, i.e. Office Assistant (BPS-16), Computer Operator (BPS-16), Stenographer (BPS-14), Library Assistant (BPS-12), and Driver (BPS-06). The applicants who actually possess relevant qualifications/experience/domicile are welcome to apply for these www.khyberpakhtunkhwa.gov.pk jobs in 2020.
Advocate General Office KPK Jobs 2020
| Computer Operator | Driver | Library Assistant | Office Assistant | Stenographer |
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates must send their applications along with required documents to “Office of Advocate General Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar”.
- The applicants who are serving already in government/semi-government departments must apply through the proper channel.
- The competent authority has the right to decrease/increase the number of posts.
- No TA/DA will be given for the test/interview.
- The last date for the submission of the application will be January 12, 2021.
Required Qualifications/Experience/Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor/Intermediate/Literate or equivalent qualifications.
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years.
- 02 recent passport size photographs.
- Educational Certificates/Experience/Domicile Certificates.