Sonangol Jobs 2022 | Apply Online For Associate Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Check Here Current Sonangol Government Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Jobs Opportunity On Sonangol Recruitment Careers Portal. Sonangol Jobs Vacancies 2022. Dubai Job Vacancy 2022. Get City of UAE Jobs In United Arab Emirates.
Sonangol has relesed Latest Jobs in Dubai for Associate Jobs Careers. If you are looking for Jobs Near Me, then this recruitment can be a golden opportunity for you. But for this one has to fulfill all the requirements of Sonangol Jobs for Associate Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in Sonangol UAE Government Jobs Vacancy can read the complete information related to Sonangol Careers Employment in the below sections.
Sonangol Dubai Jobs Vacancies 2022 | Opportunity Associate Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, UAE
Good News ! There is a golden opportunity for job seekers to get a Job in Sonangol near me. Sonangol published New Sonangol Job Notification for Associate Jobs Vacancy. Candidate have the required qualification and experience then only they will be able to apply for Sonangol Jobs 2022. According to Sonangol Jobs Notification, all the candidates who are eligible for Sonangol Associate Vacancy can apply before last date.
Here candidates can Get Direct Sonangol Careers Page Link For Sonangol Jobs Application Form. You can check on this page all Latest and Upcoming Sonangol Jobs Vacancy in Dubai. Complete details of how to download Sonangol Application Form PDF for Associate Vacancy in the below sections.
About Sonangol Jobs 2022
|Posted : 30-04-2022||Ends : Ongoing|
|Department : Sonangol Jobs 2022|
|Opportunity : Associate Opportunity|
|Job Type : Dubai Job Vacancy 2022|
|Location : Jobs In Dubai|
|Salary/Payout : 3500.00 monthly
Sonangol Jobs 2022 | Description
–KeyResponsibilities:· Develop, review and update the preventive maintenance program of all wellheads, pipelines, and facilities including major rotating equipment using performance, vibration, breakdown history and/or manufacturer recommended maintenance intervals as required.· Manage tenders and bidding processes of maintenance projects.· Hire and train maintenance employees to carry out specialized duties.· Inspect equipment to identify operational inefficiency and facilitate optimization.· Perform periodic maintenance and routine calibration of mechanical, electrical, instrumentations and pneumatic systems.· Manage the process of disposal of worn-out/damaged equipmentas well as the installation of new equipment.· Proffer technical advice and recommendations to ensure an efficient workforce.· Conduct risk assessments to identify possible hazard around facilities or premises.· Design and implement programs for effective maintenance operations.
· Prepare and manage maintenance budgets to meet set objectives.
· Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary, to ensure availability of required resources.
· Maintain accurate record of maintenance operations and present to upper management reports of daily activities.
· Monitor the progress of the department’s quality objectives.
· Suggest improvements together with projects department.
· Ensure all records are appropriately filed and maintained.
· Prepare the training needs identification for the department’s staff.
· Act as intermediary between the management and other personnel in communicating the technical requirements.
· Ensure that calibration is carried out for equipment.
· Ensure repair, test, troubleshoot and maintain equipment.
· Carry out incoming inspection and survey for the department related purchased items.
· To maintain stock record of parts/products as necessary.
· To ensure that departmental documents are updated, filed and maintained.
· Leading and building capacity of the department’s staff.
· To carry out performance appraisal for the department’s staff.
· Prepare department budget.
· Supervises and coordinates routine monitoring of rotating equipment, overhauling activities, and undertake a technical troubleshooting investigation of rotating equipment.
· Prepares routine and overhauling spare parts requirement for rotating equipment and review the stock spare on regular basis. Initiate SAP Notifications, Work orders, Material Reservations and Purchase Requisitions.
· Review daily shift operation supervisor reports, log and report operating parameters. Undertakes corrective actions.
· Liaises with production, operations, project/planning and other engineering personnel to establish the level of maintenance activities for short term and long term.
· Investigates and identify solutions where frequent breakdown result in high cost/low mechanical availability of equipment.
· Prepares overhaul reports and makes recommendation for modifications to improve reliability.
· Carries out plant punch listing on maintenance activities, mechanical completion & participate in pre-commissioning, commissioning activities.
· Technical evaluation of technical bids.
· Follow up and expedite spares required for maintenance activities.
Skills & Qualifications:
· Technical degree such as mechanical or electrical engineering is necessary for the position. Prior experience (at least 10 years) in oil and gas facility maintenance is among the prerequisites for the Associate job position.
· Able to direct and coordinate the activities of a multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural maintenance team.
· Hands on experience including conducting equipment inspections to identify and facilitate/conduct repair of equipment.
· Identifying faults to initiate repairs and adjustment.
· Skilled in planning and time management practices.
· Experienced in H2S environment
· Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, instrumentations, hydraulic and mechanical systems.