SmartStream Jobs 2022 | Apply Online For Administrative Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Check Here Current SmartStream Government Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Jobs Opportunity On SmartStream Recruitment Careers Portal. SmartStream Jobs Vacancies 2022. Dubai Job Vacancy 2022. Get City of UAE Jobs In United Arab Emirates.
SmartStream has relesed Latest Jobs in Dubai for Administrative Jobs Careers. If you are looking for Jobs Near Me, then this recruitment can be a golden opportunity for you. But for this one has to fulfill all the requirements of SmartStream Jobs for Administrative Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in SmartStream UAE Government Jobs Vacancy can read the complete information related to SmartStream Careers Employment in the below sections.
SmartStream Dubai Jobs Vacancies 2022 | Opportunity Administrative Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, UAE
Good News ! There is a golden opportunity for job seekers to get a Job in SmartStream near me. SmartStream published New SmartStream Job Notification for Administrative Jobs Vacancy. Candidate have the required qualification and experience then only they will be able to apply for SmartStream Jobs 2022. According to SmartStream Jobs Notification, all the candidates who are eligible for SmartStream Administrative Vacancy can apply before last date.
Here candidates can Get Direct SmartStream Careers Page Link For SmartStream Jobs Application Form. You can check on this page all Latest and Upcoming SmartStream Jobs Vacancy in Dubai. Complete details of how to download SmartStream Application Form PDF for Administrative Vacancy in the below sections.
About SmartStream Jobs 2022
|Posted : 28-04-2022||Ends : Ongoing|
|Department : SmartStream Jobs 2022|
|Opportunity : Administrative Opportunity|
|Job Type : Dubai Job Vacancy 2022|
|Location : Jobs In Dubai|
|Salary/Payout : 4000.00 monthly
SmartStream Jobs 2022 | Description
Salary Negotiable: Base + Commission
SmartStream, a global software and managed services provider to the world’s top banks, asset managers, custodians and broker-dealers, has an excellent position available for a Administrative both to attract new business (logos) and to manage and build on the existing relationships with the range of top tier clients in the territory.
This opportunity will be Dubai based to cover selected geographies and markets in the GCC territory reporting into the regional Head of Sales, based in Dubai. The role will be hybrid with both new client and account management sales and revenue targets.
The Administrative is responsible for new business development and to increase the footprint of the range of solutions and services SmartStream offers to organisations within the territory.
The goal is to achieve the sales targets set out for the sales calendar year by performing the key responsibilities as outlined below:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells solutions and services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Conduct outreach activities to prospective clients.
- Qualify prospects as per sales plan, budget and decision making.
- Offer solutions and services to qualified clients.
- Handle complete sales process from prospecting through to close.
- Participate in marketing activities including attending Tradeshows and Conferences.
- Document sales activities in company CRM software.
- Prepare and engage in global sales team status meetings.
- Engage in education and training meetings on product updates and developments.
- Coordinate with the business development and marketing teams to enhance sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Meet productivity metrics as per management teams’ directions.
- Manage prospect presentations, RFIs, RFPs and commercial proposals.
- Facilitate demos and workshops for prospects, develop presentations and adapt sales collateral.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending training, workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices and participating in professional societies.
- Spoken and written Arabic is an advantage.
- Coordination and collaboration with clients, prospects and colleagues located globally.
- Ability to grasp complex solutions and understand customer requirements.
- BSc (Honours) Degree in a business or technology discipline.
- 3+ years experience in selling to Financial Services Institutions (C-level engagements), particularly – operations, treasury, finance, risk control, and regulatory compliance functions, etc.
- Knowledge of and experience selling complex software, and cloud solutions into the GCC market.
- Competitive salary
- Open work culture
- Flexible working hours
- Additional holiday entitlement linked to length of service
- Lunch vouchers