Check how to apply for Sindh Govt Jobs 2022 At Sindh Education Foundation from here. Last date to apply is August 22, 2022. Sindh Education Foundation Government of Sindh is looking for Chief Internal Auditor, Deputy Director (Procurement), Deputy Director (Monitoring & Evaluation), Assistant Director (Internal Control & Compliance), Assistant Director (Program Support Development Unit), Assistant Director (Subsidy Management Unit), Assistant Director (Assessment Unit), Assistant Director (Advocacy and Communication Unit), Senior Officer (Assessment Unit), Senior Officer (Training Unit), Senior Officer (Programs & Planning), Senior Officer (Human Resource), Officer (Assessment Unit), Officer (Training Unit), Officer (Admin), Officer (Research & Publication Unit), Officer (Advocacy and Communication Unit), Officer (Program & Planning), Junior Officer (Finance, Audit & Accounts.
The jobs in Sindh Education Foundation are published in daily express newspaper. Required education is CA, CMA, ACCA, Bachelor, Master. Total number of vacancies are 55. All those candidates who are eligible must submit their application before the due time.
Sindh Govt Jobs 2022 At Sindh Education Foundation
||August 22, 2022
||Sindh Education Foundation SEF
||CA, CMA, ACCA, Bachelor, Master
||Sindh Education Foundation SEF, Karachi
||September 05, 2022.
- Chief Internal Auditor
- Deputy Director Procurement
- Deputy Director Monitoring & Evaluation
- Ass. Director Internal Control & Compliance
- Ass. Director Program Support Unit
- Ass. Director Subsidy Management Unit
- Ass. Director Assessment Unit
- Ass. Director Advocacy
- Senior Officer Assessment unit
- Senior Officer Training Unit
- Senior Officer Programs and Planing
- Senior Office HR
- Officer Assessment Unit
- Officer Training Unit
- Officer Admin
- Officer Research & Publication Unit
- Officer Advocacy & Communication Unit
- Officer Programs & Planning
- Junior Officer Programs & Planning
- Junior Officer Audit, Finance & Accounts
- Junior Officer Advocacy & Communication Unit
- Junior Officer Assessment Unit
- Junior Officer Monitoring & Evaluation
- Junior Officer HR
- Junior Officer IT
How To Apply ?
- Eligible candidates apply online at SEF website.
- At the time of the interview, candidates are required to bring the original degrees.
- Those who are currently employed by the government are eligible to apply if they apply through proper channel.
آپ کوآن لائن اپلائی کرنے میں مشکل پیش آ رہی تو کیمنٹ میں پتا دیں آپ کو لنک ای میل کر دیا جائے گا۔