FindPakJobs.pk the latest BMDC Hospital Jobs 2020 | Bahawalpur Medical | Positions: Multiple | Dental College jobs and today newspaper job ads i.e …
Posted On: December 11, 2020
Education: Bachelor, Master, BE, MBA
Company: Bahawalpur Medical & Dental College (BMDC)
Last Date: December 31, 2020
Job Type: Contract
Address: BMDC Complex, 7-KM Main Ahmedpur East Road, Bahawalpur
Explore “BMDC Hospital Jobs 2020, Bahawalpur Medical and Dental College”. We are introducing a new advertisement that contains the latest career opportunities in Bahawalpur. It has been published in Daily Nawaiwaqt Newspaper Jobs 2020. You can search for Jobs in Pakistan Newspaper, New Jobs 2020, Closing Date, Application Procedure, Company Details, Eligibility Criteria, etc. on our website’s page.
Bahawalpur Medical & Dental College (BMDC) invites applications from educated, experienced, and committed professionals who possess the potential to emerge in the future. It invites applications for challenging careers, i.e. Civil Engineer, HR Officer, IT Officer, Biomedical Engineer. Only high-qualified individuals who have Pakistani nationality are welcome to apply. Eligibility criteria are given below with all details.
BMDC Hospital Jobs 2020
Biomedical Engineer | Civil Engineer | HR Officer | IT Officer
Bahawalpur Medical & Dental College and BMDC Hospital.
- Address: BMDC Complex, 7-KM Main Ahmedpur East Road, Bahawalpur.
- Website: www.bmdc.com.pk.
- Contact No. 062-3034009.
- Cell: 0303-9323245.
- Email: [email protected]
Jobs in Bahawalpur Application Procedure:
- The applicants who possess relevant education/experience are welcome to apply.
- Interested applicants should send their application along with a detailed resume to “BMDC Complex, 7-KM Main Ahmedpur East Road, Bahawalpur”.
- You can also apply at [email protected]
- The candidates must apply on or before December 31, 2020.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
- BSc in Civil Engineering from HEC recognized University with a minimum of 05 years of post-qualification supervising experience in infrastructural development works of a multistory building.
- MBA in HR from HEC recognized University with a minimum of 05 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/Sofware Engineering.
- BE in Biomedical Engineering.