Pearson Jobs 2022 | Apply Online For Senior Associate Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Check Here Current Pearson Government Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Jobs Opportunity On Pearson Recruitment Careers Portal. Pearson Jobs Vacancies 2022. Dubai Job Vacancy 2022. Get City of UAE Jobs In United Arab Emirates.
Pearson has relesed Latest Jobs in Dubai for Senior Associate Jobs Careers. If you are looking for Jobs Near Me, then this recruitment can be a golden opportunity for you. But for this one has to fulfill all the requirements of Pearson Jobs for Senior Associate Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in Pearson UAE Government Jobs Vacancy can read the complete information related to Pearson Careers Employment in the below sections.
Pearson Dubai Jobs Vacancies 2022 | Opportunity Senior Associate Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, UAE
Good News ! There is a golden opportunity for job seekers to get a Job in Pearson near me. Pearson published New Pearson Job Notification for Senior Associate Jobs Vacancy. Candidate have the required qualification and experience then only they will be able to apply for Pearson Jobs 2022. According to Pearson Jobs Notification, all the candidates who are eligible for Pearson Senior Associate Vacancy can apply before last date.
Here candidates can Get Direct Pearson Careers Page Link For Pearson Jobs Application Form. You can check on this page all Latest and Upcoming Pearson Jobs Vacancy in Dubai. Complete details of how to download Pearson Application Form PDF for Senior Associate Vacancy in the below sections.
About Pearson Jobs 2022
|Posted : 26-04-2022||Ends : Ongoing|
|Department : Pearson Jobs 2022|
|Opportunity : Senior Associate Opportunity|
|Job Type : Dubai Job Vacancy 2022|
|Location : Jobs In Dubai|
|Salary/Payout : 14000.00 monthly
Pearson Jobs 2022 | Description
Director of Supplier Relations : The position is responsible for helping develop the global sourcing strategy for Pearson’s content services and product development areas. This role reports to the VP, Global Supplier Relations and works extensively with the Content Services Center (CSC) and Global Procurement team to connect the local business stakeholders to leverage content sourcing requirements / volume benefits with key vendors. The individual is also responsible for designing savings models and strategies aligning to Pearson’s global strategic goals, to track, and report to relevant stake holders on a periodic basis. The individual must collaborate with local teams to share best practices across the LOBs and GEOs.
The Director, Global Supplier Relations must build strong relationships with all Global Product stakeholders. The position responsibilities also include coordinating strategies with all key operational areas including Global Procurement, Finance, Technology, and the Content Services Centre.
We are the world’s learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. We combine world-class educational content and assessment,powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent business acumen
- Expertise in business planning, financials, and project management
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrated decision making and problem-solving ability
- Strong supervisory and team leadership ability
- Outstanding written communication skill
- Strategic thinking ability
- 10 years of post-qualification work experience in Procurement / Vendor Management or related field
- Experience working within a Best Practice environment
- Experience with working on both traditional and digital strategies
- Confident and familiar with core operating models and processes within procurement
- Articulate with strong communication, people, and leadership skills.
- Strong problem-solving ability and change management knowledge.
- Able to maintain an impartial high-level view of what the business is trying to achieve remaining results and outcome focused.
- Experience working in a global corporate environment with a matrix management structure is desirable.
- Post graduate qualifications (MBA/Masters) or professional certifications in any area within operations is desirable
- Experience overseeing project management a plus
- International Travel Required
Primary Location : AE-AE-Dubai
Work Locations :
AE-Dubai-Al Sofouh Arjaan Tower
Al Sofouh Complex
Job : General Business Operations
Organization : Global Product
Employee Status : Regular Employee
Job Type : Standard
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Jun 17, 2022
Job Unposting : Ongoing
Schedule: : Full-time Regular
Req ID: 2107533