Palo Alto Networks Jobs 2022 | Apply Online For Operations Executive Jobs Vacancy In Abu Dhabi. Check Here Current Palo Alto Networks Government Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Jobs Opportunity On Palo Alto Networks Recruitment Careers Portal. Palo Alto Networks Jobs Vacancies 2022. Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy 2022. Get City of UAE Jobs In United Arab Emirates.
Palo Alto Networks has relesed Latest Jobs in Abu Dhabi for Operations Executive Jobs Careers. If you are looking for Jobs Near Me, then this recruitment can be a golden opportunity for you. But for this one has to fulfill all the requirements of Palo Alto Networks Jobs for Operations Executive Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in Palo Alto Networks UAE Government Jobs Vacancy can read the complete information related to Palo Alto Networks Careers Employment in the below sections.
Palo Alto Networks Abu Dhabi Jobs Vacancies 2022 | Opportunity Operations Executive Jobs Vacancy In Abu Dhabi, UAE
Good News ! There is a golden opportunity for job seekers to get a Job in Palo Alto Networks near me. Palo Alto Networks published New Palo Alto Networks Job Notification for Operations Executive Jobs Vacancy. Candidate have the required qualification and experience then only they will be able to apply for Palo Alto Networks Jobs 2022. According to Palo Alto Networks Jobs Notification, all the candidates who are eligible for Palo Alto Networks Operations Executive Vacancy can apply before last date.
Here candidates can Get Direct Palo Alto Networks Careers Page Link For Palo Alto Networks Jobs Application Form. You can check on this page all Latest and Upcoming Palo Alto Networks Jobs Vacancy in Abu Dhabi. Complete details of how to download Palo Alto Networks Application Form PDF for Operations Executive Vacancy in the below sections.
About Palo Alto Networks Jobs 2022
|Posted : 28-04-2022||Ends : Ongoing|
|Department : Palo Alto Networks Jobs 2022|
|Opportunity : Operations Executive Opportunity|
|Job Type : Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy 2022|
|Location : Jobs In Abu Dhabi|
|Salary/Payout : 5000.00 monthly
Palo Alto Networks Jobs 2022 | Description
Company DescriptionAt Palo Alto Networks everything starts and ends with our mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we are looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish — but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
- Work with the Senior Manager to be the focal point for Emerging Markets analytics, providing value-adding insight in strategic investment areas as well as managing the operational cadence of the Emerging Markets Business
- Be the Emerging Markets interface into HQ Sales Ops to facilitate the local needs and requirements of the EMEA business.
- Assist Theatre Ops senior management in weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly deliverables
- Be active part of Theatre Planning Cycle
- Support and operationalize the EMEA Sales Ops mission of:
- Support the Field Operations team in:
- Execution on Sales Strategy and Initiatives
- Organizational/Territory Design
- Business Intelligence (reports, analytics, dashboards)
- Counsel, Insight, Opinion
- QBR Planning & Support
- Territory Quota Modeling
- Develop process/tools to help sales operations team manage queries from the sales field
- Design, document and implement business processes
- Review existing workflows and processes, then improve and document.
- Provide business analytics (G Sheets/Excel, Salesforce.com, Tableau, Clari, Einstein)
- Data governance
- Facilitate solutions to improve data quality
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and sales operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in G-Suite or Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented sales-driven environment.
- Ability to translate customer requirements into specifications.
- Proficiency in SaaS applications and ability to identify and implement new technologies and solutions
- Time management, ability to multitask, and propensity to handle urgent requests/issues.
- Business acumen, including a good sense of how a CRM application can be utilized to improve business processes and the bottom line.
- Bachelor/Masters degree in Economics, Business studies, Business Administration or related subjects
- Interest in tech/sales
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.