Check applying procedure for New Govt Jobs Punjab Pakistan At PPSC Punjab from here. Last date to apply is September 19, 2022. Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC job advertisement was published in daily jang & express newspaper. Those candidates who are waiting for PPSC jobs they have to wait no more. Eligible candidates must apply in due time.
Title of the jobs Principal, Program Officer, Software Engineer, Graphic Designer, Programmer, Instructor, Agriculture Officer, Assistant Research Officer, Soil Conservation Officer, Soil Survey Officer, Assistant, Assistant Agricultural Engineer, Assistant Agriculture Economist, Junior Statistician, Research Officer, Material Development Expert, Senior Scientist, Scientific Officer, Assistant Director, System Analyst, Assistant System Analyst, Junior Clerk, Accountant, Deputy Director Finance, Senior Accounts Officer, Assistant Director Finance, Subject Specialist, ITEM Developer, Assistant Director Research, Research Fellow, Labour Officer, Labour Inspector, Assistant Director Labour Welfare, Oracle Database Admin, Sr Software Engineer, IT Specialist, and Civil Society Coordinator.
New Govt Jobs Punjab Pakistan At PPSC Punjab
||5th September 2022
||Bachelor, Intermediate, Master
| Last Date:
||September 19, 2022
| Total Vacancies:
||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
||Punjab Public Service Commission, LDA Plaza, 7 Edgerton Road, Lahore
How To Apply ?
- Those who wants to apply first visit ppsc website. Then click on the available jobs after that click on the post for which you wants to apply.
- Before applying read all the instructions about education age. If you think you are eligible then click on the apply button.
- A new form will open. Fill the form with correct information. After filling the form click on the submit button.
- Your job application will be submitted.
Name of Departments:
- Agriculture Department
- Environment Protection Department
- Board of Revenue
- PPRA, School Education Department (Punjab Examination Commission)
- Labour & HR Department
- Excise Taxation & Narcotics Control Department
- Youth Affairs & Sports Department