Moto Hospitality Ltd Jobs 2022 | Apply Online For Costa Jobs Vacancy In England. Check Here Current Moto Hospitality Ltd Government Jobs in England, UK. Jobs Opportunity On Moto Hospitality Ltd Recruitment Careers Portal. Moto Hospitality Ltd Jobs Vacancies 2022. Get City of UK Jobs In United Kingdom.
Moto Hospitality Ltd has relesed Latest Jobs in England for Costa Jobs Careers. If you are looking for Jobs Near Me, then this recruitment can be a golden opportunity for you. But for this one has to fulfill all the requirements of Moto Hospitality Ltd Jobs for Costa Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in Moto Hospitality Ltd UK Government Jobs Vacancy can read the complete information related to Moto Hospitality Ltd Careers Employment in the below sections.
Moto Hospitality Ltd England Jobs Vacencies 2022 | Opportunity Costa Jobs Vacancy In England, UK
Good News ! There is a golden opportunity for job seekers to get a Job in Moto Hospitality Ltd near me. Moto Hospitality Ltd published New Moto Hospitality Ltd Job Notification for Costa Jobs Vacancy. Candidate have the required qualification and experience then only they will be able to apply for Moto Hospitality Ltd Jobs 2022. According to Moto Hospitality Ltd Notification, all the candidates who are eligible for Moto Hospitality Ltd Costa Vacancy can apply before last date.
Here candidates can Get Direct Moto Hospitality Ltd Careers Page Link For Moto Hospitality Ltd Jobs Application Form. You can check on this page all Latest and Upcoming Moto Hospitality Ltd Jobs Vacancy in England. Complete details of how to download Moto Hospitality Ltd Application Form PDF for Costa Vacancy in the below sections.
About Moto Hospitality Ltd Jobs 2022
|Posted : 20-04-2022||Ends : Ongoing|
|Department : Moto Hospitality Ltd|
|Opportunity : Costa|
|Job Type : UK Government Jobs|
|Location : Jobs In England|
|Salary/Payout : £ 21,500.00 yearly
Moto Hospitality Ltd Jobs 2022 | Description
As a Team Leader you will be the strong right arm to our Department Manager. Your role is simple, to be an enthusiastic brand ambassador who lives our values and leads our teams in transforming the UK’s rest stop experience.
Our Team Leaders are empowered to partner with their Department Manager to run the unit like it’s yours. We want to give the kind of service that makes our customers come back for more, so we’re looking for leaders who will coach their teams well and can create a think customer culture.
What we offer:
- Annual bonus up to £3,185pa*
- Up to £400 reward for every successful refer a friend recruited
- Up to 60% colleague discount for you, family, and friends
- Enhanced benefits, including pension, sick pay, maternity, paternity, and life assurance
- Fabulous development opportunities including funded qualifications, leading to the next step in your career being a Department Manager
What you will be doing:
- Leading your teams to achieve and deliver excellent brand standards and customer service
- Maximising profit by driving sales and controlling costs
- Processing stock counts and orders
- Partnering with the Department Manager in setting targets for the team to achieve
- Spending time with Team Members to provide coaching and feedback, identifying training needs where needed
- Taking ownership of customer feedback, responding appropriately in a timely manner
What you’ll bring to us:
- Previous experience of leading or supervising a team
- Passion for delivering a memorable customer experience
- Great communication skills and be comfortable making decisions
- Ability to work on own initiative ad make reasoned decisions under pressure
Being a motorway services area means some of our sites will have either limited or no access through public transport, so please ensure to check that you are able to access the site before applying.
Where our customer’s journey pauses, yours just begins.
*Annual bonus of up to 13%, final value subject to location and performance