Motivate Publishing Jobs 2022 | Apply Online For Administrative Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Check Here Current Motivate Publishing Government Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Jobs Opportunity On Motivate Publishing Recruitment Careers Portal. Motivate Publishing Jobs Vacancies 2022. Dubai Job Vacancy 2022. Get City of UAE Jobs In United Arab Emirates.
Motivate Publishing has relesed Latest Jobs in Dubai for Administrative Jobs Careers. If you are looking for Jobs Near Me, then this recruitment can be a golden opportunity for you. But for this one has to fulfill all the requirements of Motivate Publishing Jobs for Administrative Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in Motivate Publishing UAE Government Jobs Vacancy can read the complete information related to Motivate Publishing Careers Employment in the below sections.
Motivate Publishing Dubai Jobs Vacancies 2022 | Opportunity Administrative Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, UAE
Good News ! There is a golden opportunity for job seekers to get a Job in Motivate Publishing near me. Motivate Publishing published New Motivate Publishing Job Notification for Administrative Jobs Vacancy. Candidate have the required qualification and experience then only they will be able to apply for Motivate Publishing Jobs 2022. According to Motivate Publishing Jobs Notification, all the candidates who are eligible for Motivate Publishing Administrative Vacancy can apply before last date.
Here candidates can Get Direct Motivate Publishing Careers Page Link For Motivate Publishing Jobs Application Form. You can check on this page all Latest and Upcoming Motivate Publishing Jobs Vacancy in Dubai. Complete details of how to download Motivate Publishing Application Form PDF for Administrative Vacancy in the below sections.
About Motivate Publishing Jobs 2022
|Posted : 23-04-2022||Ends : Ongoing|
|Department : Motivate Publishing Jobs 2022|
|Opportunity : Administrative Opportunity|
|Job Type : Dubai Job Vacancy 2022|
|Location : Jobs In Dubai|
|Salary/Payout : 4000.00 monthly
Motivate Publishing Jobs 2022 | Description
Motivate is looking for a strategically-minded Administrative to be based in Dubai and tasked with setting up a new social media division, focused on community and social media management and revenue generation from these platforms.
- A degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent relevant experience.
- 8+ years’ experience in Social Media Marketing or equivalent role.
- Proficient with Social Media Enterprise systems such as Sprinklr, Hootesuite, SproutSocial etc.
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional and digital marketing.
- Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn etc.), and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintain excellent writing and language skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Lead with confidence and build a team across a new division.
- Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social” and proficient using Google Analytics.
- Experience with the Facebook Business Manager and all of its components.
- Experience in managing and delivering annual advertising budgets across community and social management.
- A hands on, driven business leader who has the ambition to deliver excellent results.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and manage client’s social media initiatives.
- Audit and advise on internal social media accounts and opportunities to grow engagement and following.
- Maintain all social network accounts and communications strategies on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Manage Social Media Enterprise System processes and configuration.
- Monitor and manage the creative development, production, and day-to-day integration of social media accounts on both internally and externally.
- Develop, implement, and manage innovative ideas / promotions to drive greater relevance, engagement, and grow external communities.
- Oversee development of relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Direct the creation, curation, and management of all published content.
- Monitor, listen, and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Integrate internal social platforms with an established influencer platform to generate wider social reach and revenue.
- Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, and social advertising campaigns.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to all stakeholders and keep apprised of the latest digital marketing advances to share emerging tactics.
- Develop workflows, processes, and training material to promote the adoption of social media marketing frameworks and best practices.
- Achieve revenue targets as set for the division across both community and social media platforms.
Motivate Media Group is the region’s leading multi-platform content producer with a diverse portfolio of media interests comprising magazines, digital, social, video, exhibitions & events, cinema and books.
Interested candidates may apply attaching a copy of their CV, and include a portfolio of their work.