Mimecast Services Jobs 2022 | Apply Online For Account Manager Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Check Here Current Mimecast Services Government Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Jobs Opportunity On Mimecast Services Recruitment Careers Portal. Mimecast Services Jobs Vacancies 2022. Dubai Job Vacancy 2022. Get City of UAE Jobs In United Arab Emirates.
Mimecast Services has relesed Latest Jobs in Dubai for Account Manager Jobs Careers. If you are looking for Jobs Near Me, then this recruitment can be a golden opportunity for you. But for this one has to fulfill all the requirements of Mimecast Services Jobs for Account Manager Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in Mimecast Services UAE Government Jobs Vacancy can read the complete information related to Mimecast Services Careers Employment in the below sections.
Mimecast Services Dubai Jobs Vacancies 2022 | Opportunity Account Manager Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, UAE
Good News ! There is a golden opportunity for job seekers to get a Job in Mimecast Services near me. Mimecast Services published New Mimecast Services Job Notification for Account Manager Jobs Vacancy. Candidate have the required qualification and experience then only they will be able to apply for Mimecast Services Jobs 2022. According to Mimecast Services Jobs Notification, all the candidates who are eligible for Mimecast Services Account Manager Vacancy can apply before last date.
Here candidates can Get Direct Mimecast Services Careers Page Link For Mimecast Services Jobs Application Form. You can check on this page all Latest and Upcoming Mimecast Services Jobs Vacancy in Dubai. Complete details of how to download Mimecast Services Application Form PDF for Account Manager Vacancy in the below sections.
About Mimecast Services Jobs 2022
|Posted : 26-04-2022||Ends : Ongoing|
|Department : Mimecast Services Jobs 2022|
|Opportunity : Account Manager Opportunity|
|Job Type : Dubai Job Vacancy 2022|
|Location : Jobs In Dubai|
|Salary/Payout : 7192.00 monthly
Mimecast Services Jobs 2022 | Description
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years IT or SaaS sales experience
- Successful experience with new logo acquisition and customer management – meeting and exceeding quotas in fast-paced sales environment
- Ability to take on a consultative style when presenting ideas and products
- Strong foundational knowledge of the cybersecurity industry, technology stack, and technology and security processes and ecosystems
- Experience selling through Channel partners
- Clear understanding of Information Security, Risk and Compliance, and corporate IT teams buying processes
- Competency with customer relationship management platform Salesforce
- Solid knowledge of sales process including MEDDIC, Force Management, Challenger and Spin Sales Process
- The ability to travel approximately 25-30% of the time to regional meetings with prospects, customers, channel partners, ecosystem/integration partners and field marketing events