MBCC Group Jobs 2022 | Apply Online For Sales Support Officer Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Check Here Current MBCC Group Government Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Jobs Opportunity On MBCC Group Recruitment Careers Portal. MBCC Group Jobs Vacancies 2022. Dubai Job Vacancy 2022. Get City of UAE Jobs In United Arab Emirates.
MBCC Group has relesed Latest Jobs in Dubai for Sales Support Officer Jobs Careers. If you are looking for Jobs Near Me, then this recruitment can be a golden opportunity for you. But for this one has to fulfill all the requirements of MBCC Group Jobs for Sales Support Officer Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in MBCC Group UAE Government Jobs Vacancy can read the complete information related to MBCC Group Careers Employment in the below sections.
MBCC Group Dubai Jobs Vacancies 2022 | Opportunity Sales Support Officer Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, UAE
Good News ! There is a golden opportunity for job seekers to get a Job in MBCC Group near me. MBCC Group published New MBCC Group Job Notification for Sales Support Officer Jobs Vacancy. Candidate have the required qualification and experience then only they will be able to apply for MBCC Group Jobs 2022. According to MBCC Group Jobs Notification, all the candidates who are eligible for MBCC Group Sales Support Officer Vacancy can apply before last date.
Here candidates can Get Direct MBCC Group Careers Page Link For MBCC Group Jobs Application Form. You can check on this page all Latest and Upcoming MBCC Group Jobs Vacancy in Dubai. Complete details of how to download MBCC Group Application Form PDF for Sales Support Officer Vacancy in the below sections.
About MBCC Group Jobs 2022
|Posted : 23-04-2022||Ends : Ongoing|
|Department : MBCC Group Jobs 2022|
|Opportunity : Sales Support Officer Opportunity|
|Job Type : Dubai Job Vacancy 2022|
|Location : Jobs In Dubai|
|Salary/Payout : 30000.00-60000.00 monthly
MBCC Group Jobs 2022 | Description
The position is responsible for interacting with customers (external in internal) to provide and process information in response to enquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
Liaise with the respective teams regarding customer enquiries pertaining to projects under construction.
• Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle enquiries.
• Perform customer verifications.
• Prepare price offers accordingly to the latest MBCC technologies and based on project requirement.
• Update and maintain archive prices pertaining to prepared offers, monitor the correct customer details on the basis of information received from Customers, Sales and Finance departments.
• Manage administration
• Prepare project margins and product warranties.
• Clarify problematic LPOs.
• Prepare Performa Invoices and format Supply Order Agreements.
• Coordinate with Sales and Accounts Department regarding credit application forms (initial stage)
• Maintain project lists related to MBCC Business Lines.
• Format compliance and comparison statements and technical letters.
• Communicate and coordinate with all internal departments accordingly to needs and tasks.
• Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
Technical background with 3 years local experience on similar position.
• Good knowledge of construction and building product.
• Professional/technical skills.
• Very good time management.
• Very good knowledge of customer services principles and practices.
• Very good knowledge of relevant computer applications.
• Very Good knowledge of administrative procedures.