Madison Logic Jobs 2022 | Apply Online For Director / Sr. Director of Client Success Jobs Vacancy In Texas. Check Here Current Madison Logic Government Jobs in Texas, USA. Jobs Opportunity On Madison Logic Recruitment Careers Portal. Madison Logic Jobs Vacancies 2022. Get City of USA Jobs In United Kingdom.
Madison Logic has relesed Latest Jobs in Texas for Director / Sr. Director of Client Success Jobs Careers. If you are looking for Jobs Near Me, then this recruitment can be a golden opportunity for you. But for this one has to fulfill all the requirements of Madison Logic Jobs for Director / Sr. Director of Client Success Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in Madison Logic USA Government Jobs Vacancy can read the complete information related to Madison Logic Careers Employment in the below sections.
Madison Logic Texas Jobs Vacencies 2022 | Opportunity Director / Sr. Director of Client Success Jobs Vacancy In Texas, USA
Good News ! There is a golden opportunity for job seekers to get a Job in Madison Logic near me. Madison Logic published New Madison Logic Job Notification for Director / Sr. Director of Client Success Jobs Vacancy. Candidate have the required qualification and experience then only they will be able to apply for Madison Logic Jobs 2022. According to Madison Logic Notification, all the candidates who are eligible for Madison Logic Director / Sr. Director of Client Success Vacancy can apply before last date.
Here candidates can Get Direct Madison Logic Careers Page Link For Madison Logic Jobs Application Form. You can check on this page all Latest and Upcoming Madison Logic Jobs Vacancy in Texas. Complete details of how to download Madison Logic Application Form PDF for Director / Sr. Director of Client Success Vacancy in the below sections.
About Madison Logic Jobs 2022
|Posted : 12-04-2022||Ends : Ongoing|
|Department : Madison Logic|
|Opportunity : Director / Sr. Director of Client Success|
|Job Type : USA Government Jobs|
|Location : Jobs In Texas|
|Salary/Payout : £ 166,122.00 yearly
Madison Logic Jobs 2022 | Description
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee Customer Onboarding and Customer Success functions across the US team
- Manage 2 Managers (Customer Success, Account Management) with 30-40 indirect reports providing leadership and mentorship, and serving as an escalation point of contact.
- Work closely with the team managers and SVP, Client Success & Campaign Ops to define the processes, goals, and tasks of the aforementioned teams.
- Work closely with the head of Campaign Operations to ensure effective optimization and delivery adjustments to improve campaign performance.
- Establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure the productivity of Customer Success and Customer Onboarding Teams. Define reporting periods, formats, and levels of analytics.
- Work behind the scenes to provide guidance, solve problems, mediate disputes, and proactively manage issues before they require escalation.
- Proactively implement issue-prevention processes. Support escalations and minimize errors rates. Influence and reach amicable and successful solutions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Define clear Quality Control (QC) processes from setup to onboarding through effective prioritization, scheduling and proactive provisioning of data, findings, observations, and actionable items.
- Confidently lead, motivate and influence the team in a fast-paced, multitasking environment.
About You | Basic Requirements:
- 10+ years of experience in Account Management or Client Services in an AdTech or Martech environment.
- 5+ years’ experience managing and mentoring teams
- MUST be willing to get your hands dirty as this role is hands-on in the day to day.
About You |Additional Characteristics:
- Persuasive verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex issues with precision and effectiveness across all levels and functions
- Strong analytical and financial skills anchored by natural, common sense thinking
- Exceptional multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Strong project management, planning, and organizational skills with the ability to lead multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- High EQ and collaborative attitude