Lincoln financial Jobs 2022 | Apply Online For Analyst, Data Steward Jobs Vacancy In Pennsylvania. Check Here Current Lincoln financial Government Jobs in Pennsylvania, USA. Jobs Opportunity On Lincoln financial Recruitment Careers Portal. Lincoln financial Jobs Vacancies 2022. Get City of USA Jobs In United Kingdom.
Lincoln financial has relesed Latest Jobs in Pennsylvania for Analyst, Data Steward Jobs Careers. If you are looking for Jobs Near Me, then this recruitment can be a golden opportunity for you. But for this one has to fulfill all the requirements of Lincoln financial Jobs for Analyst, Data Steward Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in Lincoln financial USA Government Jobs Vacancy can read the complete information related to Lincoln financial Careers Employment in the below sections.
Lincoln financial Pennsylvania Jobs Vacencies 2022 | Opportunity Analyst, Data Steward Jobs Vacancy In Pennsylvania, USA
Good News ! There is a golden opportunity for job seekers to get a Job in Lincoln financial near me. Lincoln financial published New Lincoln financial Job Notification for Analyst, Data Steward Jobs Vacancy. Candidate have the required qualification and experience then only they will be able to apply for Lincoln financial Jobs 2022. According to Lincoln financial Notification, all the candidates who are eligible for Lincoln financial Analyst, Data Steward Vacancy can apply before last date.
Here candidates can Get Direct Lincoln financial Careers Page Link For Lincoln financial Jobs Application Form. You can check on this page all Latest and Upcoming Lincoln financial Jobs Vacancy in Pennsylvania. Complete details of how to download Lincoln financial Application Form PDF for Analyst, Data Steward Vacancy in the below sections.
About Lincoln financial Jobs 2022
|Posted : 12-04-2022||Ends : Ongoing|
|Department : Lincoln financial|
|Opportunity : Analyst, Data Steward|
|Job Type : USA Government Jobs|
|Location : Jobs In Pennsylvania|
|Salary/Payout : £ 63,100.00-$137,900.00 yearly
Lincoln financial Jobs 2022 | Description
The Role at a Glance
In the Analyst, Data Governance role you will be a member of an experienced, collaborative, and dynamic team. Identifying data quality improvement opportunities and partnering with the business to enhance data quality and accuracy. The ability to make connections among people and across data sets is crucial to the success of this position. The ideal candidate enjoys analyzing raw data for patterns and problem solving.
LFD’s Data Governance program is beginning to grow, and your contributions will directly increase data literacy, data quality and end user experience. You will assist in defining the foundation for our new data platform that is currently being built and is a major strategic initiative over the next few years
What you’ll be doing
- Lead cross-functional agile teams, with direct managerial responsibility for all roles within the team (e.g., Software Engineer, Scrum Master, Quality Engineer, Systems Analyst), except for business-aligned Product Owners.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in Group Protection Operations area, and underwriting including Senior Business leaders, Business Operations leaders and end user teams, Product Owners, IT Directors with teams in other areas, software vendors, IT Architecture, Security, and Infrastructure.
- Provide thought leadership, coaching, and set goals pertaining to DevOps, continuous delivery, and automation.
- Work with teams to identify and remove technical and procedural obstacles to ensure the team achieves its objectives with high quality, maintainable, secure, and architecturally sound solutions.
- Participate in the annual planning process by understanding scope of business objectives, building and advocating for technical vision, and developing budget and resource plan.
- Establish clear goals for team members; elicit feedback, evaluate performance, recognize and reward success, and manage performance plans for team members not meeting expectations.
- Recruit, hire, upskill, and retain talent needed to support both current and future technology needs.
- Maintain knowledge of Technology trends and best practices; collaborate with management and teams to innovate and incorporate new trends and developments in IT solutions.
- Build and maintain knowledge of Group Protection Insurance products and business operations.
What we’re looking for
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Economics, or a STEM field (Minimum Required), advanced degree such as an MFE/MBA is preferred.
- 2 – 4+ Years’ experiences in investments, portfolio analysis, investment research, or financial consulting/advisory. Advanced degree may be considered in lieu of work experience.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Experience using data analysis techniques to develop operational reporting, quality data and/or operational metrics
- 3-5+ Years of wholesaler distribution or financial services experience
Hybrid/Home : Employees will work from home on average more days per week.
Lincoln will evaluate the following when setting the successful candidate’s wage rate:
• Prior work or industry experience.
• Education level to the extent education is relevant to the position.
• Unique skills
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities. Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, Veteran status, or genetic information. Opportunities throughout LFG are available to employees and applicants and are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. We have a drug free work environment and we perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.