Learning Center Jobs 2022 | Apply Online For Relations Manager Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Check Here Current Learning Center Government Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Jobs Opportunity On Learning Center Recruitment Careers Portal. Learning Center Jobs Vacancies 2022. Dubai Job Vacancy 2022. Get City of UAE Jobs In United Arab Emirates.
Learning Center has relesed Latest Jobs in Dubai for Relations Manager Jobs Careers. If you are looking for Jobs Near Me, then this recruitment can be a golden opportunity for you. But for this one has to fulfill all the requirements of Learning Center Jobs for Relations Manager Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in Learning Center UAE Government Jobs Vacancy can read the complete information related to Learning Center Careers Employment in the below sections.
Learning Center Dubai Jobs Vacancies 2022 | Opportunity Relations Manager Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, UAE
Good News ! There is a golden opportunity for job seekers to get a Job in Learning Center near me. Learning Center published New Learning Center Job Notification for Relations Manager Jobs Vacancy. Candidate have the required qualification and experience then only they will be able to apply for Learning Center Jobs 2022. According to Learning Center Jobs Notification, all the candidates who are eligible for Learning Center Relations Manager Vacancy can apply before last date.
Here candidates can Get Direct Learning Center Careers Page Link For Learning Center Jobs Application Form. You can check on this page all Latest and Upcoming Learning Center Jobs Vacancy in Dubai. Complete details of how to download Learning Center Application Form PDF for Relations Manager Vacancy in the below sections.
About Learning Center Jobs 2022
|Posted : 26-04-2022||Ends : Ongoing|
|Department : Learning Center Jobs 2022|
|Opportunity : Relations Manager Opportunity|
|Job Type : Dubai Job Vacancy 2022|
|Location : Jobs In Dubai|
|Salary/Payout : 16000.00 monthly
Learning Center Jobs 2022 | Description
Speech & Language Specialist required for ABA Learning Center and school day program, working with children and adolescents
- Assess childrens’ communication and speech abilities and create plans
- Create differentiated resources
- Deliver speech and language training and support to students
- Deliver training within communication, social skills, functional skills, English skills; small group and one-to-one
- Reporting to clients and teachers
- Support other professionals who work with children with disabilities
- Collaborate with the wider school and center staff
- An excellent standard of spoken and written English (IELTS score of 6+ if not native English speaker)
- 2 years + experience working in a similar role within school or center in the UAE
- Proven experience as a Speech & Language Pathologist, Special Educator, Teacher or relevant role
- Knowledge and experience of ABA
- Good knowledge of current Speech & Language Pathologist topics and methodologies
- Experience working with children with a wide range of disabilities, including Autism
- Experience of reporting and writing individual therapy plans
- A patient, resourceful, and resilient personality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must either obtain license or the relevant qualifications required for licensing – BA/ BSc/ MA/ MSc in relevant field
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED 11,000.00 – AED 16,000.00 per month