Kyowa Kirin International Jobs 2022 | Apply Online For Kyowa Kirin International Recruiting Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Check Here Current Kyowa Kirin International Government Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Jobs Opportunity On Kyowa Kirin International Recruitment Careers Portal. Kyowa Kirin International Jobs Vacancies 2022. Dubai Job Vacancy 2022. Get City of UAE Jobs In United Arab Emirates.
Kyowa Kirin International has relesed Latest Jobs in Dubai for Kyowa Kirin International Recruiting Jobs Careers. If you are looking for Jobs Near Me, then this recruitment can be a golden opportunity for you. But for this one has to fulfill all the requirements of Kyowa Kirin International Jobs for Kyowa Kirin International Recruiting Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in Kyowa Kirin International UAE Government Jobs Vacancy can read the complete information related to Kyowa Kirin International Careers Employment in the below sections.
Kyowa Kirin International Dubai Jobs Vacancies 2022 | Opportunity Kyowa Kirin International Recruiting Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, UAE
Good News ! There is a golden opportunity for job seekers to get a Job in Kyowa Kirin International near me. Kyowa Kirin International published New Kyowa Kirin International Job Notification for Kyowa Kirin International Recruiting Jobs Vacancy. Candidate have the required qualification and experience then only they will be able to apply for Kyowa Kirin International Jobs 2022. According to Kyowa Kirin International Jobs Notification, all the candidates who are eligible for Kyowa Kirin International Kyowa Kirin International Recruiting Vacancy can apply before last date.
Here candidates can Get Direct Kyowa Kirin International Careers Page Link For Kyowa Kirin International Jobs Application Form. You can check on this page all Latest and Upcoming Kyowa Kirin International Jobs Vacancy in Dubai. Complete details of how to download Kyowa Kirin International Application Form PDF for Kyowa Kirin International Recruiting Vacancy in the below sections.
About Kyowa Kirin International Jobs 2022
|Posted : 22-04-2022||Ends : Ongoing|
|Department : Kyowa Kirin International Jobs 2022|
|Opportunity : Kyowa Kirin International Recruiting Opportunity|
|Job Type : Dubai Job Vacancy 2022|
|Location : Jobs In Dubai|
|Salary/Payout : 20000.00 monthly
Kyowa Kirin International Jobs 2022 | Description
WE PUSH THE BOUNDARIES OF MEDICINE.
LEAPING FORWARD TO MAKE PEOPLE SMILE
Everything we do at KKI, is rooted in the idea of leaping forward to make people smile. We are committed to innovation, for the benefit of the patients who count on us to support them. From medicines for rare and underserved diseases, to the support families need when facing a life-changing diagnosis – our team is proud of all we deliver, but also humble in knowing how much more needs to be done. By listening to patient stories, we gain a better understanding of the obstacles patients and their families face – so we can work to better meet their unique needs. The real proof of our impact is in the smiles we see on patients’ faces, when we have helped answer a need, or improved their well-being through our work. While the journey is not easy, it is one that is filled with purpose.
This role principally manages Kyowa Kirin regulatory aspects in the GCC countries to ensure that marketing authorisation of products is achieved in a timely manner and post-licensing regulatory activities associated with all Kyowa Kirin’s global marketed products in the GCC are in compliance with applicable legislation and business requirements. This position supports GCC countries specifically, but not exclusively, within Middle East, Africa region.
See also Core Policy 12 Regulatory Affairs for details:
- Compliance with relevant regulatory legislation and guidelines and internal procedures in relation to gaining and maintaining marketing authorisations.
- Defining project and product regulatory strategy in line with Kyowa Kirin’s global regulatory action plan.
- Representation of regulatory affairs in cross-functional team meetings for defined projects, providing information, feedback and strategic advice.
- Management of the regulatory activities associated with global regulatory action plan…
- Production of all types of regulatory submissions as needed to support the Kyowa Kirin business in GCC and any other specified territories.
- Preparation, attendance and follow up of meetings with Regulatory Agencies (e.g. requests for scientific advice on defined projects, including the generation of briefing documents and minutes).
- Manage the provision of information requested by regulatory authorities.
- Manage communication between Regulatory Affairs, regulatory authorities, licensing partners and affiliate regulatory affairs contracts, as required.
- Acting on new safety information received, as appropriate, in a timely manner.
- Maintenance of regulatory approvals including follow-up of commitments as a condition of approval, and post-approval submissions.
- Tracking of GCC data requests and regulatory submissions, including post approval commitments/measures and other obligations.
- Management of regulatory product information.
- Regulatory activities are carried out in compliance with regulatory standards and company standards, such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Support the continuous improvement of regulatory and cross-functional processes
- Support the selection of junior regulatory staff, their development and training.
- Life science qualification with solid experience in regulatory affairs in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Expert knowledge of GCC pharmaceutical regulations and guidelines and/or knowledge and experience of working with partners in overseas territories.
- Expert technical knowledge, particularly of module 3 of the Common Technical Document.
- Expert regulatory knowledge of European and overseas markets, particularly Middle East, Africa and EU/USA
- Can work independently and with limited supervision.
To meet the expectations of our patients and to truly deliver on our Commitment to Life, we are continually looking for people who embrace this spirit. We are committed to providing a culture that offers both inspiration and reward – in terms of compensation and in work satisfaction. And in turn, we want people who’ll bring their unique ideas and diverse approaches, while also aligning to our ultimate goal of making people smile. If this sounds like a company that aligns with your values, we’d love for you to join us in our efforts.
Kyowa Kirin International is an equal opportunities employer