Joseph Group Jobs 2022 | Apply Online For Personal Assistant Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Check Here Current Joseph Group Government Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Jobs Opportunity On Joseph Group Recruitment Careers Portal. Joseph Group Jobs Vacancies 2022. Dubai Job Vacancy 2022. Get City of UAE Jobs In United Arab Emirates.
Joseph Group has relesed Latest Jobs in Dubai for Personal Assistant Jobs Careers. If you are looking for Jobs Near Me, then this recruitment can be a golden opportunity for you. But for this one has to fulfill all the requirements of Joseph Group Jobs for Personal Assistant Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in Joseph Group UAE Government Jobs Vacancy can read the complete information related to Joseph Group Careers Employment in the below sections.
Joseph Group Dubai Jobs Vacancies 2022 | Opportunity Personal Assistant Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, UAE
Good News ! There is a golden opportunity for job seekers to get a Job in Joseph Group near me. Joseph Group published New Joseph Group Job Notification for Personal Assistant Jobs Vacancy. Candidate have the required qualification and experience then only they will be able to apply for Joseph Group Jobs 2022. According to Joseph Group Jobs Notification, all the candidates who are eligible for Joseph Group Personal Assistant Vacancy can apply before last date.
Here candidates can Get Direct Joseph Group Careers Page Link For Joseph Group Jobs Application Form. You can check on this page all Latest and Upcoming Joseph Group Jobs Vacancy in Dubai. Complete details of how to download Joseph Group Application Form PDF for Personal Assistant Vacancy in the below sections.
About Joseph Group Jobs 2022
|Posted : 15-04-2022||Ends : Ongoing|
|Department : Joseph Group Jobs 2022|
|Opportunity : Personal Assistant Opportunity|
|Job Type : Dubai Job Vacancy 2022|
|Location : Jobs In Dubai|
|Salary/Payout : 4385.00 monthly
Joseph Group Jobs 2022 | Description
Joseph Group is looking to recruit multiple BIM Engineers in the following fields:
- Completion of error free tasks with quality & delivery of projects in a timely manner.
- Execute tasks independently as well as along with team by studying customers’ requirements.
- Meeting pre-defined project delivery timelines.
- Maintain & monitor project reports, time sheets & other documents
- 3+ years of experience in your respective fields.
- Familiarity with Revit in proportion to your experience.
- Familiar with BIM 360 and Navisworks preferred.
- Familiar with the BIM Process.
- Knowledge of Reading Drawings (Floor Plans, Elevations, sections).
- Artistic talent and computer skills.
- Attention to details, and an attitude to never compromise with quality.
- Fast Learner Ability to handle the tasks independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to interact with team members of different disciplines.
We are currently recruiting for our below two offices:
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent