Pak Amry has announced 148 PMA Long Course Online Registration 2021 for commissioned officers. Online Registration for PMA Long Course 148 starts from April 17, 2021. Interested candidates to Join Pak Army are advised to apply online latest by May 17, 2021. The registration for PMA Long Course 148 can be made both online or by visiting the Pak Army Registration centers.
Two-year training will be offered to the selected candidates to join Army as a commissioned officer. Unmarried Male citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of AJK and Gilgit Baltistan can apply. Dual Nationality holders can also apply. Upon final selection, candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
PMA Long Course Registration Schedule 2021
Registration: 17 April to 17 May 2021 (including Sat and Sun)
Preliminary Tests: 20 May 2021 to 27 July 2021 (Except Sat, Sun and announced holidays)
Repeaters test: Repeater Candidates must report at concerned army selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs) from 17-20 May for Preliminary Tests.
It is the finest opportunity for the candidates to have a job in the join Pak Army because once you are selected here you’ll be able to earn a handsome salary package along with numerous facilities and most of all the honor to be part of the most respected defense force of Pakistan.
Now let’s jump towards requirements and how to apply procedure in the following. Those who are willing to Join Pak Army as Commissioned Officer 2021 need to focus on our site because PMA Long Course 147 Online Registration is available for the Intermediate/Bachelors pass from all over Pakistan. Applicants from all over Pakistan are suggested to visit www.joinpaknavy.gov.gpk for the latest Sailor Jobs in Join Pak Army and Pak Navy 2021 and other jobs such as PN Cadet 2021 A announced today.
Current New Jobs in Pak Army:
Pakistan Rangers Education System Jobs 2021 in LahorePakistan Rangers Education System Jobs 2021 in LahorePakistan
Pak Army Petrol Depot ASC Khanewal Jobs 2021 for CivilianPak Army Petrol Depot ASC Khanewal Jobs 2021 for CivilianPakistan
GHQ Canine Company Rawalpindi Jobs 2021GHQ Canine Company Rawalpindi Jobs 2021Pakistan
Join Pak Army as Captain Jobs 2021 via Lady Cadet Course 20Join Pak Army as Captain Jobs 2021 via Lady Cadet Course 20Pakistan
Armed Corps Center Record Wing Nowshera Cantt Jobs 2021Armed Corps Center Record Wing Nowshera Cantt Jobs 2021Pakistan
POL Depot 178 Petroleum Storage Platoon ASC Hafizabad Jobs 2021POL Depot 178 Petroleum Storage Platoon ASC Hafizabad Jobs 2021Pakistan
505 Electronics Base Workshop EME Rawalpindi Jobs 2021505 Electronics Base Workshop EME Rawalpindi Jobs 2021Pakistan
Pak Army 701 Regional Workshop EME Okara Jobs 2021Pak Army 701 Regional Workshop EME Okara Jobs 2021Pakistan
Eligibility Criteria of Soldier For Join Pak Army:
- Nationality: Pakistan and Azad Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan domiciled holders are welcome to apply.
- Age: Candidates between 17 1/2 to 23 years of age are eligible to apply but there is one-year relaxation in upper age limit for Graduates, Children of Martyred and 2 years relaxation is available for the drivers but those who are willing to apply.
Height Required For Join Pak Army:
- For Soldier 5’ Feet and 6” Inches (167.5 cm) is required.
- For Clerk and Cook 5’ Feet and 3” Inches (160 cm) is required.
- For Military Police 5’ Feet and 8” Inches (173 cm) are required to apply.
- For Sweeper/Sanitary Worker 5′ Feet and 3″ Inches (160 cm) are required to apply.
- For Soldier Matric or above-qualified candidates can apply.
- For Clerk Intermediate or above qualified with computer diplomas are eligible to apply.
- For Cook Middle or above-qualified candidates can apply.
- For Sweeper/Sanitary Worker Primary pass can apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Commissioned Officers (Naib Khateeb):
- Age: Candidates between 20 to 28 years of age are eligible to apply.
- Height: The candidate should have 5′ Feet and 3″ Inches Height.
- Educational Qualification: Dars-e-Nizami course from Islamic Education Centre recognized by HEC and also have FA/FSc or equivalent qualification from any recognized board.
- Junior Commissioned Officers (Naib Khateeb)
- Military Police
- Sweeper/Sanitary Worker
How to Apply for Soldier to Join Pak Army:
- For Junior Commissioned Officer, applicants need to apply along with all relevant documents at the relevant Army Selection and Recruitment Centre where they wanted to appear for the test.
- Application Form will be available at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers i.e. Quetta, Karachi, Hyderabad, Pannu Aqil, Multan, Faisalabad, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Muzaffarabad, Khuzdar, DI Khan.
- For Soldiers, interested candidates can apply online at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
- Candidates may register themselves by visiting neared Army Selection and Recruitment Office and Regimental Center along with the following documents.
- Original documents along with two sets of attested photocopies of all documents.
- Original NIC or B-Form.
- Attested copy of Father’s NIC card.
- Original Domicile.
- Four Passport size photographs.
- All documents should be attested by any High Ranked Government Officer.
Apply for Join Pak Army as Soldier 2021 Online Registration for the numerous vacancies Soldier, Military Police, Clerk, Cook, Sweeper/Sanitary Worker from Join Pak Army Jobs 2021 before the closing date prescribed above.
PAC Kamra Jobs 2021 Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Online ApplyPAC Kamra Jobs 2021 Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Online ApplyPakistan
Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Jobs 2021 – www.paec.gov.pkPakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Jobs 2021 – www.paec.gov.pkPakistan
Join Pakistan Navy as Doctor Jobs 2021 Online RegistrationJoin Pakistan Navy as Doctor Jobs 2021 Online RegistrationPakistan
Punjab Probation and Parole Service Jobs 2021 through NTSPunjab Probation and Parole Service Jobs 2021 through NTSPakistan