Water & Power Development Authority WAPDA announced latest Jobs in Lahore, Islamabad on March 28, 2021 in Jang Newspaper. Applications are required from skilled candidates. The WAPDA advertised the following Job vacancies as mentioned below. The Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions. The last date to get this job opportunity is April 12, 2021.
|Posted Date:||28 March, 2021|
|Organization:||Pakistan Water & Power Development Authority WAPDA|
|No of Posts:||10|
|Job Location:||Islamabad, Lahore|
|Address:||Director Establishment, 301 Wapda House Lahore.|
|Last Date:||April 12, 2021|
|Sr. No||Post name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Waiter/ Bearer (BPS-04)||Middle||04|
|4.||Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)||Middle||04|
How To Apply:
- Only local domiciled candidates are eligible to apply against above mentioned posts.
- Interested candidates may submit their applications through post / courier on prescribed form along with copy of
- Attested copies of Educational / Experience Certificates
- Domicile Certificate
- Name of post applied for should be written on the top right corner of the envelop.
- Candidates applying on prescribed application form for the posts available on WAPDA’s Website www.wapda.gov.pk only will be considered for shortlisting.
- Serving candidates are advised to apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for skill test / interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates for skill test / interview by WAPDA.
- Candidates shall be called for interview / further process subject to detailed scrutiny of documents and after checking of eligibility under the rules.
- General age relaxation has already been included in the maximum age limit as mentioned above.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- The last date to apply is April 12, 2021.
|Download Application Form|
Company Address: Director (Establishment), 301-WAPDA House, Lahore
WAPDA Jobs 2021 Lahore & Islamabad Advertisement: