Sindh Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority STEVTA announced the latest Jobs on April 10, 2021. Sindh TEVTA is established by Government of Sindh as an autonomous body through STEVTA Act, 2009 to regulate and manage TVET Sector in the province of Sindh. Sindh TEVTA intends to recruit energetic and qualified youth for following positions based at various offices across Sindh. Interested candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions. Vacancies detail and their eligibility criteria are given below. The last date to get this job opportunity is April 30, 2021.
|Posted Date:||10 April 2021|
|Organization:||Sindh Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority|
|No of Posts:||16|
|Education:||Bachelors, Master, Diploma|
|Address:||Sukkur IBA University, Nisar Ahmed Siddiqui Road, Sukkur.|
|Last Date:||30 April 2021|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Deputy Assistant Director (BS-16)||16 Year Education||08|
|2.||Sub Engineer BS-11)||Diploma||08|
How to Apply:
- Interested Candidates can Apply Online from the website http://www.sts.net.pk/
- Candidates must upload last required documents when applying online
- Matriculation degree certificate
- Recent photograph
- Experience certificates
- Candidates with disability are required to upload CNIC having wheelchair logo issued by NADRA.
- After submission of the Online Application, candidates may download system generated challan of Rs.700/- and deposit it in any branch of ABL/MCB Bank.
- Candidates already in government services must apply through proper channel.
- Applications without NOC will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA shall be applicable for appearing in test or interview.
- The deadline for the submission of the Application is April 30, 2021.
Address: Sukkur IBA University, Nisar Ahmed Siddiqui Road, Sukkur.
Telephone: 071-5644159, 5644160
Sindh Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority STEVTA Jobs 2021 Advertisement: