Sindh Health Care Commission
Sindh Health Care Commission
Sindh Health Care Commission SHCC announced latest jobs on March 16, 2021 in Dawn Newspaper. The Commission is looking for suitable candidates for the below mentioned posts with stated qualifications and experience. Sindh Health Care Commission (SHCC) a statutory body of Govt. of Sindh is responsible to improve quality of healthcare services and ban quackery in the Province of Sindh in all its forms and manifestations. The last date to get this job opportunity is April 14, 2021.
|Posted Date:||March 16, 2021|
|Organization:||Sindh Health Care Commission|
|No of Posts:||66|
|Education:||Master, MBBS, LLB, Bachelor, Graduation,|
|Address:||2nd Floor, Block-C, Finance & Trade Center Building, Shahrah-e-Fasial, Karachi.|
|Last Date:||April 14, 2021|
|Sr.No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Deputy Director Training||MBBS||01|
|2.||Deputy Director Monitoring and Evaluation||Master/ MBBS||04|
|3.||Deputy Director Business Support||Masters||01|
|4.||Deputy Director Anti-Quackery||MBBS/ Masters||03|
|5.||Deputy Director Licensing and Registration||Master/ MBBS||02|
|6.||Deputy Director Inspection||MBBS||07|
|7.||Assistant Director Anti-Quackery||Graduation||09|
|8.||Assistant Director Monitoring and Evaluation||Masters/ MBBS||08|
|9.||Assistant Director Homeopathy||Degree/ Diploma||01|
|10.||Assistant Director Budget and Accounts||MBA/ M.Com||01|
|11.||Assistant Director/ Law Officer||LLB||02|
|13.||Procurement & Logistics Manager||Masters||01|
|16.||Complaints Manager||Medical Graduate||02|
|Positions Based in divisional Headquarter|
|24.||Deputy Director Licensing and Registration||Master/ MBBS||01|
|25.||Deputy Director Inspection||Master/ MBBS||01|
|26.||Assistant Director Anti-Quackery||Graduation||02|
|27.||Assistant Director Monitoring and Evaluation||Master/ MBBS||05|
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates having domicile of Sindh Province may submit online applications at apply.sts.net.pk
- Candidates must upload required documents when applying online
- Last required Degree
- Matriculation degree/ certificate
- Recent photograph
- Experience certificates.
- Candidates with disability are required to upload CNIC having wheelchair logo issued by NADRA.
- After submission of online application, candidates may download system generated challan and deposit it In any branch of ABL/ MCB Bank of
- Rs. 1,000
- For the Positions Sr.No 18 to 23 challan of Rs. 800/-
- Candidates already in government services must apply through proper channel.
- Applications without NOC will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing In test/interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- SHCC is an equal opportunity employer.
- The last date for submission of application form is April 14, 2021.
|Download Application Form|
Sindh Health Care Commission SHCC Jobs 2021 Advertisement: