PPSC Lecturers Jobs 2021 Advertisement in HED Punjab
This page is providing. Advertisement of PPSC Lecturers Jobs 2021 in HED Punjab. Applicants from Punjab who are looking for jobs in Higher Education Department Punjab, read this post. Punjab Public Service Commission has announced advertisement No. 41 for recruitment of Lecturers (BPS-17).
We have downloaded this PPSC Jobs Advertisement No. 41/2021 from PPSC Official Website. https://ppsc.gop.pk. It was also advertised in the Daily Nation, Express and Jang newspaper on December 2, 2021. Candidates also read this PPSC Sub Inspector Jobs.
For this engagement, the Punjab Public Service Commission is inviting men and women based in Punjab who are disciplined, highly qualified, hardworking, and well educated and in the picture posted below. Have the relevant physical fitness and fitness as per the requirements stated.
PPSC is a dominant testing and recruitment agency in Punjab, recruiting staff for Punjab government departments. Currently, the department is recruiting staff for Higher Education Punjab.
Latest job advertisement in Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
|Posted:||December 2, 2021|
|due date:||December 17, 2021|
|Company:||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Address:||Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Head Office, Lahore|
At present HED Punjab is going to recruit. 1359 female lecturers And 372 male lecturers On a regular basis. Job seekers belonging to any district of Punjab province are allowed to apply. Men, women and transgender people of any gender are eligible to apply. Quotas for each sex are attached to the employment notice.
Lecturers are required for Arabic, Botany, Sox, Commerce, Computer Science, English, Fine Arts, Geography, History, Home Economics, Journalism, Library Science, Mathematics, Pakistan Studies, Persian, Psychology, Philosophy, Political Science, Punjabi, Seraiki. ۔ Social Work, Sociology, Statistics, and Zoology.
Eligibility Criteria for Higher Education Department HED Punjab Jobs 2021:
Before proceeding to submit online applications, applicants must read the eligibility criteria set by HEC for these lecturer jobs. Detailed information is available in Advertisement No. 41 published below.
Applicants with a Master’s Degree (at least 2nd Division) in the relevant subject or equivalent qualification are accepted. Applicants with Master’s Degree (3rd Division) along with Diploma in English from Allama Iqbal Open University will also be eligible.
If a candidate claims that his / her qualification is equal to the prescribed qualification, he / she will be required to submit at the time of interview the same qualification issued by the competent authority. If a candidate fails to submit the equivalent certificate at the time of interview, his / her candidature will be canceled.
- Class: Male, female, male transgender and female transgender
- Domicile: Punjab
- Posting place: Anywhere in Punjab
- Age limit: 21 to 28 years + 8 years Normal age relaxation: 36 years (female and eunuch)
- Age limit: 21 to 28 years + 5 years Normal age relaxation: 33 years (male and male eunuch)
Curriculum for written test / test:
A paper of MCQ type written test will consist of 100 marks of 90 minutes in which 80% questions will be related to eligibility and 20% questions will be related to general knowledge.
How to apply online for PPSC Lecturers Jobs 2021 Advertisement No. 41?
- Please read the “General Instructions” on the application fee, written test, and interview on the PPSC website. https://www.ppsc.gop.pk Before applying online.
- Candidates can open the PPSC website and prepare an online challan form for the desired post.
- On this challan form, you can deposit the application processing fee in the said banks on the challan form.
- After submitting the application processing fee, you can apply online.
- When submitting an online application, you must have a scanned image of the CNIC front side, the original deposit slip, and passport size images.
Advertisement of PPSC Lecturer