Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2021 – Online Apply via https://188.8.131.52/home
Through this page, we let our visitors know about it. Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2021 – Apply Online Through https://184.108.40.206/home. An honorable and well-known. Jobs in Public Sector Organization Dera Ghazi Khan 2021 Announced by Public Sector Organization Public Notice No. 01/2021 through Daily The Nation newspaper. The organization is hiring qualified, motivated, dynamic and dynamic applicants for the vacancies. Interested Pakistani citizens looking for jobs in Pakistan Atomic Energy should not miss out on this career opportunity.
Public Sector Organization Jobs Advertisement Latest.
|Posted:||August 22, 2021|
|Location:||Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Related Diploma.|
|due date:||September 09, 2021.|
|free space:||More than one|
|Company:||Public Sector Organization|
|Address:||Senior Administrative Officer Estate, Post Box No. 27, Dera Ghazi Khan.|
|Job Alerts:||Join the WhatsApp group.|
Public Sector Organization Post Box No. 27 Dera Ghazi Khan strives to hire highly capable, dynamic and result oriented individuals as Technician-1, Tech II, Tech III, Data Entry Operator, Junior Assistant-1 and Driver. -III. Technicians are needed in the fields of chemical, mechanical, electrical, technical, HVAC, civil, auto mechanic, auto electrician, and welder.
Eligibility Criteria for Public Sector Organization Dera Ghazi Khan:
Both fresh and experienced people are requested. Candidates are eligible to apply all over Pakistan. Eligibility criteria are described below. Only applicants who meet the requirements are eligible to apply.
- 3 years Diploma of Associate Engineer (1st Division) with Neil experience from a recognized Polytechnic Institute.
- FSC (Pre-Engineering) First Division with no experience.
- Matriculation with Science at least second division in which at least 50% marks with 06 years relevant experience.
- At least 2nd Division with Matriculation Science with at least 50% marks in 01 year technical course and 5 years relevant experience.
Data entry operator:
- Matriculation with Science (50% marks) and 5 month computer course with 5000 key depressions per hour with 02 years experience (Skill test)
- Matriculation with Computer Science at least 50% marks, 5000 key depressions per hour and 2 years experience (skill test).
- BCS / BBA (such as HRM / Marketing / IT / Supply Chain Management) equivalent to two years or other BA / BSc (First Division) or other admin related qualifications as per HEC standards ۔
- Matric with LTV and HTV with 3 years experience with Civil Driving License.
Where the required qualification is first class in the final degree, only one second class in the entire academic career after matriculation will be acceptable for qualification. Only certificates / diplomas / degrees issued by recognized Pakistani and foreign institutions / universities will be accepted.
The age range for all the mentioned positions is 18 to 35 years. Physically fit and overweight / underweight candidates with recommended qualifications can apply online. Candidates applying for the post of Driver III should have a minimum height of 168 cm. Selected individuals can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
Candidates working in government / semi-government organizations should apply through appropriate means. Candidates selected on appointment will be eligible for such allowances as Medical Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Housing Subsidy, NCA Allowance, Convention Allowance etc.