Pakistan Army Civilian Medical Practitioner Jobs 2021
Through this page, we keep our visitors informed. Join Pakistan Army Jobs.. We publish an ad here. Pakistan Army Civil Medical Practitioner Jobs 2021. We submit this ad. August 15, 2021 The application form and other relevant information from Daily Jang newspaper are given below.
Pakistan Army Jobs Advertisement Latest.
|Posted:||August 15, 2021|
|due date:||September 14, 2021.|
|free space:||More than one|
|Address:||Medical Directorate / DMS-1, General Headquarters, Rawalpindi.|
|Job Alerts:||Join the WhatsApp group.|
The Pakistan Army is soliciting applications from MBBS doctors for the recruitment of Civil Medical Practitioners. This recruitment is being done on contract basis for Army Medical Corps. Interested doctors can get the detailed criteria below and submit applications for these Pakistan Army jobs through the given procedure.
- Qualifications: MBBS with one year house job.
- Maximum age: 50 years on January 31, 2021.
- Sex boy
- Salary: (BPS-17)
- Domicile: Pakistani citizen
- Term of contract: 2 years
As we can see above, MBBS qualified individuals can apply with one year of house jobs. Only male citizens of Pakistan are eligible for employment. Only eligible individuals are requested to forward applications.
- Copy of detailed CV.
- A passport size photo.
- A certified copy of CNIC.
- A certified copy of the domicile certificate.
- A certified copy of MBBS degree or equivalent qualification.
- A certified copy of valid PM and DC / PMC registration.
- A copy of the retirement order.
- Pay order of Rs.500 / – clearly indicated in favor of GHQ Medical Directorate at any branch in Rawalpindi – DMS-1