Ministry Of Human Rights announced the latest Jobs in Islamabad on March 07, 2021. Applications are invited by the Ministry of Human Rights for the project titled “Implementation of Action Plan for Human Rights in Pakistan”, for appointment on a one-year contract basis for the following positions. Interested candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions. Vacancies detail and their eligibility criteria are given below. The last date to get this job opportunity is 21 March 2021.
|Posted Date:||07 March 2021|
|Organization:||Ministry Of Human Rights|
|No of Posts:||05|
|Address:||Section Officer (Admin), Ministry of Human Rights, 9th Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.|
|Last Date:||21 March 2021|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Post|
|1.||Assistant Director (Information Communication Technology)||Masters||01|
|2.||Assistant Director (Law & Development)||LLB||01|
|3.||Assistant Director (Research & Development)||Masters||01|
|5.||Assistant (Information Communication Technology)||Graduation||01|
How to Apply:
- Applications in prescribed format along with the following documents must be sent to the given mailing address.
- Academic documents
- Application Form can be download from the website www.mohr.gov.pk
- Original documents should be produced at the time of the interview.
- Only short-listed candidates called for an interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- The deadline for the submission of the Application is 21 March 2021.
|Download Application Form|
Mailing Address: Section Officer (Admin), Ministry of Human Rights, 9th Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
Ministry Of Human Rights Islamabad Jobs 2021 Advertisement: