|Address||Section Officer (Policy), Room No. 207, 2nd Floor, C Block, Pakistan Secretariat, Islamabad|
|Posted On:||February 14, 2021|
|Company:||Ministry Of Federal Education & Professional Training Islamabad|
|Last Date:||March 1, 2021|
|Address:||Section Officer (Policy), Room No. 207, 2nd Floor, C Block, Pakistan Secretariat, Islamabad|
The Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training Government of Pakistan is looking to hire Chief Executive Officer CEO. This Ministry of Federal Education Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement is announced on 14 Feb 2021. The ministry is looking CEO for the Academy of Educational Planning & Management.
The appointments will be made on a contract basis. The post requires a Ph.D. degree in Social Sciences, Management, Public Policy, Administrative Sciences, or any closely related field. Candidates holding a Master’s degree in the same disciplines would be ideal. Candidates possessing Ph.D. qualifications should contain 14 years of relevant field experience. A Master’s degree qualified should have 18 years of professional experience.
Candidates should also read the Job Responsibilities before applying. The job responsibilities and other information are available in the image posted below. The appointment period is 3 years. The pay package is Management Positions Scale 1 (MP-I) (As determined by Finance Division).
Ministry of Federal Education Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement
- Chief Executive Officer
Application Procedure / Download Application Form:
- The application forms are downloadable from the MOFEPT website www.mofept.gov.pk.
- To Download Application Form, Candidates should Click Here.
- The last date will be considered 15 days after the publication date.
- Application format is also listed in the Job Image posted below.
- Applications are required to submit to the Section Officer (Policy), Room No. 207, 2nd Floor, C Block, Pakistan Secretariat, Islamabad.