Military Engineering Services MES Jobs 2021 | www.mes.gov.pk
Applications are invited online from Pakistani citizens (men only). Military Engineering Services MES Jobs 2021 | www.mes.gov.pk Military Engineering Services seeks the services of dynamic, dedicated, self-motivated and dynamic personnel for the recruitment of BPS-04 and BPS-06 staff. Candidates should also visit Pakistan Army Jobs 2021.
Military Engineering Services – MES Jobs Advertisement Latest.
|Posted:||September 19, 2021|
|due date:||October 10, 2021.|
|Company:||Military Engineering Services – MES|
|Address:||Military Engineering Services MES, Islamabad|
|Job Alerts:||Join the WhatsApp group.|
Military Engineering Services MES Oil Engine Driver (BPS-06), Electrician (BPS-06), Line Man (BPS-06), Gas Fitter (BPS-06), Pipe Fitter / Plumber (BPS-04), Mason Trying to (BPS-04), Carpenter (BPS-04), and Motor Pump Attendant (BPS-04).
Candidates from Azad Kashmir, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Former FATA, Balochistan, Punjab, Gilgit-Baltistan, Sindh Urban, and Rural Sindh can apply for this MES Recruitment 2021. The age limit for all these posts is 18 to 30 years. The age limit will be relaxed in accordance with the government recruitment policy.
Oil Engine Driver:
- Auto or generator mechanic / operator course from a recognized technical training institute with one year of employment experience in a government, semi-government or reputed firm.
- Have a valid driving license (HTV / LTV) with three years of experience.
- Certificate of Electrician from a recognized Technical Training Institute with one year of trade experience.
- Certificate of Lineman from a recognized Technical Training Institute with one year of work experience.
- Two years experience in trade in the same rank in WAPDA / Electric Supply Company.
- Sui gas mechanic course from a recognized technical training institute and one year job experience in a reputed firm / government / semi-government organization.
Pipe Fitter / Plumber:
- Certificate of Trade (Piping / Plumber) One year job experience as a Pipe Fitter / Plumber from a recognized Technical Training Institute.
- Certificate of Trade (Mason) from a recognized Technical Training Institute with one year of work experience.
- One year work experience as a carpenter with a trade certificate (carpenter) from a recognized technical training institute
Motor pump attendant:
- Pump mechanic / operator course from a recognized technical training institute.
Documents required at the time of test / interview:
- Certified Photocopy of Educational Qualification.
- Certified copy of CNIC and domicile from the concerned district.
- Experience certificate (if any).
- Certified Copy Discharge Certificate DASB (for candidate from Army itself) / SVC Certificate / NOC from the concerned office (for service of candidates in MES / other government department).
- Declaration of Oath by a Non-Muslim Candidate Corrected by Magistrate Grade-L.
BPS-06 Vacancies for Islamic Studies, English, Pak Studies, General Knowledge, and Post related subjects will be screened. Candidates applying for BPS-04 posts will be called for skill test. Candidates will be called for tests in Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan, Karachi, Panu Aqil and Quetta.
These posts are the basis of All Pakistan and selected persons can be posted anywhere in Pakistan. Minority quotas have also been observed, which are listed in the job notice posted below.
How to apply online for Military Engineering Services MES Jobs 2021?
MES Jobs 2021 Advertisement