Land Records, Revenue & Estate Department has announced latest Jobs in Peshawar, KPK on April 02, 2021. Applications are invited for the project “Establishment of Resources center and E-Stamp Introduction” from suitable candidates having domicile of KPK for the following project bases posts on purely fixed pay for the project Period. The Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions. The last date to get this job opportunity is April 16, 2021.
|Posted Date:||02 April, 2021|
|Organization:||Land Records, Revenue & Estate Department|
|No of Posts:||07+|
|Education:||Master, Bachelor, Graduate, Middle, Literate|
|Address:||Land Records, Revenue & Estate Department, Civil secretariat, Peshawar, KPK.
|Last Date:||16 April, 2021
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Software Engineer||16 Year Education||01|
|2.||Junior Software Engineer||16 Year Education||01|
|3.||E-Stamp Forensic Specialist||16 Year Education||01|
|4.||Network Engineer||16 Year Education||01|
|5.||Driver||16 Year Education||01|
How To Apply:
- Candidates are required to furnish application for the post they are applying along with all attested relevant documents.
- Candidates must bring following documents in interview
- Educational Degrees
- Experience Certificate
- HEC Equivalence Certificate (In case of foreign degree)
- Candidates must mention name of the post “Applied for” on the top right corner of the envelop.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be called to appear for Test/Interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for test/interview.
- Incomplete documents and those received after due date will be not considered.
- The last date to apply is April 16, 2021
Mailing Address: Deputy Director, Land Records, Revenue & Estate Department, Civil secretariat, Peshawar, KPK.
KPK Land Records, Revenue & Estate Department Jobs 2021 Peshawar Advertisement: