Join Rescue 1122 Sindh Jobs 2021 – Sindh Emergency Rescue Services
Applications are invited from residents of Sindh Province. Join Rescue 1122 Sindh Jobs 2021 – Sindh Emergency Rescue Services via https://apply.sts.net.pk. We find these vacancies in the Daily Dawn on October 9, 2021. Applicants who are dynamic and dynamic professionals can apply for these vacancies in the Uniform Emergency Services Department on contract basis in Karachi, Hyderabad and Larkana.
Rescue 1122 Sindh Jobs Advertisement Latest.
|Posted:||October 9, 2021.|
|Education:||Bachelor, BS, DAE, Intermediate, Read, Master, Matric, MBBS, Middle.|
|due date:||October 22, 2021.|
|Company:||Rescue 1122 Sindh|
|Address:||Sindh Emergency Rescue Services, Karachi|
|Job Alerts:||Join the WhatsApp group.|
Candidates can apply for these Rescue 1122 jobs in 2021 as Assistant Directors, Emergency Officers, Rescue Commanders, Rescue and Safety Officers, Control Room Incharge, Communication and Liaison Officer, Shift Incharge, Logistics Maintenance Incharge, Store. Charge, Computer Telephone Wireless Operators, Electrical Technician, VHF Technician, Emergency Medical Technician, Paramedic, DERT / Rescue, Office Assistant, Specialized Vehicle Operator, Rescue Drivers, Deputy Messenger, and Security Guards.
Sindh Emergency Rescue Services Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
Assistant Directors / Emergency Officers / Rescue Commander:
- Graduate or Master of Disaster Management, or Structural or Civil (Architectural) Engineer or MBBS who has special operations to rescue helpless victims of emergencies and disasters.
Emergency Officer (Repair / Maintenance) / Specialist:
- BE (Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Mechatronics) registered with PEC, 3-5 years relevant experience in R&M of fleet vehicles will be preferred.
Emergency Officer Provincial Control Room / Call Center Incharge:
- MCS or MS (11) or BCS (4 years) from a recognized institute. Must have 3 years relevant experience in design with expertise in software development and their trouble shooting resolution, web development, and database, emergency services control room.
Rescue and Safety Officers / Deputy Rescue Commander:
- MSc (Environmental Sciences or Psychology) or BS qualification with 3 years experience in related field.
Control Room Incharge / Communication and Liaison Officer:
- MCS or BS Computer Science (4 years) and 5 years related field experience.
Shift Incharges / Logistics Maintenance Incharges:
- DAE and 3 years relevant field experience.
- B.Com or D.Com with at least 3 years experience in the same discipline.
Computer telephone wireless operators:
- DAE with typing speed of 60 to 90 words per minute.
- DAE with relevant field experience.
Emergency Medical Technicians:
- FSC (preferably pre-medical) with a paramedical diploma or BS in related health sciences.
DERT / Rescue:
- DAE (Chemical, Electronics, Mining, Mechanical, Civil)
Office Assistant. Office Assistant:
- B.Com or DAE (Computer Science) (2nd Division) with typing speed of at least 60 words per minute.
Special car operator:
- In DAE Auto or Mechanical (2nd Division)
Rescue driver LTV / HTV:
- Middle pass applicants with LTV / HTV driving license 3 years driving experience.
- Middle Pass has relevant experience in cleaning, cooking and serving food. Preferably literate.
- Ex-Army Personnel or Ex-Police with a minimum height of 5 feet 8 inches. Preferably literate.
Physical Requirements for Rescue 1122 Jobs 2021:
- Race: Men under 30: 1 mile in 10 minutes.
- Race: Men over 30 and women of all ages: 1 mile in 12 minutes.
- Setup and push ups: 25 per minute (except women).
- Height: The minimum height for men of all cadres is 5 feet 4 inches except for DERT Rescue Serial No. 11, where the minimum height is 5 feet.
- The minimum height for women of all cadres is 5 feet.
- Chest: Should not be less than 33 inches for men of all cadres except DERT Rescue.
After the final interview, the selected candidates along with the call letter will be sent to National Emergency Services Academy Rescue 1122, Lahore for 4 months of professional training so that they can be trained in every field of rescue skills.
The final selection of candidates will be made after 4 months of successful training and 6 months of probation period. During the training, the trainees will be provided a fixed remuneration by the department as per the cadre specific. Candidates dropped during any of their selection stages will not stand anywhere, waiting candidates will be called immediately.