Industries, Commerce & Technical Education Department KPK Jobs 2021
The Department of Industry, Commerce and Technical Education is seeking applications from residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and the amalgamated districts to fill the vacancies in the Program Management Unit PMU of the ADP Funded Project. We get it Industry, Commerce and Technical Education Department KPK Jobs 2021. From the Daily Dawn newspaper September 2, 2021..
Industry, Commerce and Technical Education Department job advertisement latest.
|Posted:||September 2, 2021.|
|Education:||ACCA, Bachelor, CA, Read, Master.|
|due date:||September 22, 2021.|
|Company:||Department of Industry, Commerce and Technical Education.|
|Address:||Project Director, House No. 46 D-3, Old Jamrud Road, University Town, Peshawar.|
|Job Alerts:||Join the WhatsApp group.|
Applications are invited from qualified and experienced individuals to fill vacancies on a contract basis for a period of one year, extending to satisfactory performances for the life of the project. Jobs Manager Finance, Procurement Manager, Enterprise Development Manager, SME Manager, M&E Manager, Internal Auditor, Communications Officer, IT Officer, Legal Officer, Field Coordinators, Accounts Assistants, Office Assistants, Drivers and Office Bosses Have been
Vacancies require Literacy, Bachelor’s degree, LLB, Master’s degree, CA, ACCA, ACMA, ACIS, and related field experience. Candidates should have qualifications in the relevant field. Complete information for each post requirement is available in the ad. Only eligible individuals who meet the professional qualification criteria are requested to submit applications before the deadline.
These professionals will be recruited through an educational testing and evaluation agency known as the ETEA. Detailed information is also available on the ETEA website. www.etea.edu.pk. All tests / interviews will be conducted through ETEA.
How to apply for Industry, Commerce and Technical Education Department KPK Jobs 2021?
- For serial numbers 1 to 12, candidates can submit online applications through the ETEA website. www.etea.edu.pk Or Click here.
- Candidates will have to submit application processing fee, otherwise, applications for appointment will not be considered.
- An online application form will be available. September 07, 2021 to September 22, 2021.
- Applications may be sent for Serials Nos. 13 and 14. Project Director, House No. 46 D-3, Old Jamrud Road, University Town, Peshawar..
- Candidates should have scanned copies of all relevant documents while submitting online application.