Higher & Technical Education Department announced latest Jobs in Balochistan on March 29, 2021 in Dawn Newspaper. Application are invited for the following Institutes and Residential Colleges, at Panjgur, Qilla Abdullah, Rakhni, Dalbandin, Chaman & Sanjavi. The Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions. The last date to get this job opportunity is April 11, 2021.
|Posted Date:||March 29, 2021|
|Organization:||Higher & Technical Education Department|
|No of Posts:||07+|
|Education:||As per HEC Criteria|
|Address:||Project Director, Cadet Colleges, House No 101/208-B, Jinnah Town, Quetta Cantt.|
|Last Date:||April 11, 2021|
|Sr.No||Post Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|1.||Professor||09||As per HEC Criteria|
|2.||Associate Professor||18||As per HEC Criteria|
|3.||Assistant Professor||12||As per HEC Criteria|
|4.||Programmer||02||BCS/ BSIT/ MCS or Equivalent|
How To Apply for Jobs in NFC IET:
- Applications on prescribed application form available on www.nfciet.edu.pk should reach the undersigned before last date along with
- Complete CV/Resume
- Attested copies of Testimonial
- Two passport size photographs
- Applications must be accompanied with the Bank Draft/Pay Order (non refundable) in favor of NFC-IET, Multan.
- Rs. 5,000/- for the post of Professor
- Rs. 4,000/- for the post of Associate Professor
- Rs.3,000/- for the post of Assistant Professor
- Rs. 1,000/- for the post of Programmer
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Those in government service should apply through proper channel.
- The last date to apply is April 16, 2021.
|Download Application Form|
Company Address: NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology,, Khaniwal Road, Multan
NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology (IET) Multan Jobs 2021 Advertisement: