Health Department announced the latest Jobs in KPK on March 24, 2021. Online applications are invited from suitable candidates of KPK for the following vacant posts of Paramedics at various health facilities under the control of District Health office Bannu/SD Wazir. Interested candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions. Vacancies detail and their eligibility criteria are given below. The last date to get this job opportunity is 12 April 2021.
|Posted Date:||24 March 2021|
|No of Posts:||Multiple|
|Education:||Matric, Relevant Diploma|
|Job Location:||Bannu, KPK|
|Address:||District Health Officer, Bannu|
|Last Date:||12 April 2021|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Post|
|1.||CT Surgical||Relevant Diploma||02|
|2.||CT Radiology||Relevant Diploma||01|
|3.||CT Anesthesia||Relevant Diploma||01|
|4.||CT Dental||Relevant Diploma||04|
|5.||CT Pathology||Relevant Diploma||02|
|6.||CT Pharmacy||Relevant Diploma||23|
|7.||PHC Technician (MP)||Relevant Diploma||13|
|8.||PHC Technician MCH/LHVs||Relevant Diploma||12|
|9.||Medical Technicians||Relevant Diploma||06|
|10.||EPI Technicians||Relevant Diploma||04|
How to Apply:
- Interested Candidates can Apply Online Application through www.etea.edu.pk
- After submitting the online application, download the auto-generated deposit slip and pay the application fee.
- Original documents should be produced at the time of the interview.
- Only short-listed candidates called for an interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- The deadline for the submission of the Application is 12 April 2021.
Mailing Address: District Health Officer, Bannu.
Health Department KPK Jobs 2021 Advertisement: