For all the Government job seekers here I am going to enlist a wonderful job offer from Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan Jobs 2021 Application Form Download from www.federalshariatcourt.gov.pk / www.ots.org.pk. The applications are currently announced from the Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan is recently given the advertisement of the several job vacancies for which they are looking to hire suitable, hard-working, self-motivated, and dynamic applicants to fill the following posts given below.
Jobs in Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan are such as (Research Assistant (B-16), Stenographer (B-16), Lower Division Clerk (B-09)) is the complete list of the posts which are waiting here to be filled by the applicants. As I have displayed the posts now it’s time to discuss its eligibility criteria as for 1st post the applicants should bear the LLB / Graduation / Intermediate qualification with relevant experience for the relevant post. The age limit should be 25-30 years.
After discussing these all details now let’s have a look at its applying criteria below but before that we suggest you to check PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2021 announced for the Punjab Domiciled.
Federal Shariat Court has announced the latest Jobs in Islamabad via OTS on March 09, 2021, in the Nation Newspaper. Applications are invited from energetic & motivated candidates. The Government of Pakistan advertised the following vacancies as mentioned below. The Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions. The last date to get this job opportunity is March 22, 2021.
|Posted Date:||March 09, 2021|
|Organization:||Federal Shariat Court|
|No of Posts:||06|
|Education:||LLB, Graduation, Intermediate|
|Address:||Deputy Commissioner Faisalabad, Punjab.|
|Last Date:||March 22, 2021|
|Sr.No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Research Assistant (BPS-16)||LLB||01|
How To Apply:
- Application form available at OTS website www.ots.org.pk
- The Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- Employees of Government/Semi-Government /Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Applications must reach to the mention address before last date.
- Application Form and online Fee Deposit Slips are available on Open Testing Service’s website.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/Interview.
- Test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The last date to apply is March 22, 2021.
|Download Application & Challan Form|
Mailing Address: OTS Headquarter, Office No.01, Crescent Mall Commercial, Phase-6 Bahria Town, Islamabad.