Directorate of Information & Public Relations KPK Jobs 2022
The Directorate of Information and Public Relations (KPK) has solicited applications from residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, including the merged districts. We get it Directorate of Information and Public Relations KPK Jobs 2022 Daily Today’s Ad
The latest ad from the Directorate of Information and Public Relations
|Posted:||December 23, 2021|
|due date:||January 06, 2022|
|Company:||Directorate of Information and Public Relations|
|Address:||Section Officer (Admin), Department of Information and Public Relations, Civil Secretariat Complex, Warsak Road, Peshawar|
The Directorate of Information and PRs is seeking the services of a non-linear editor (BPS-16) and content writer (BPS-16). Interested professionals with a bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years of relevant field experience are invited to apply for these positions. The age limit for these positions is 20 to 35 years.
How to apply for Directorate of Information and Public Relations KPK Jobs 2022?
- First, download the employment form from here. www.dgipr.kpdata.gov.pk
- Candidates can fill up this application form by providing complete and accurate information.
- Send this application form to the department along with certified copies of all supporting documents.
- Applications should be sent through postal services. Section Officer (Admin), Department of Information and Public Relations, Civil Secretariat Complex, Warsak Road, Peshawar.
- As advertised, applications should be delivered within. 15 days.