July 12, 2021
Information Technology Jobs in Pakistan
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
We are in search of an skilled DevOps engineer that may assist our staff set up DevOps follow. You will work carefully with the technical lead and/or CTO to determine and set up DevOps practices within the firm. You will assist us construct scalable, safe and environment friendly cloud infrastructure. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system well being checks. Lastly, you’ll construct our CI pipeline, and practice and information the staff in DevOps practices.
• Automating and orchestrating workloads throughout a number of public cloud suppliers.
• Automation expertise with at the least one configuration/ deployment administration system comparable to Google Deployment Manager, Terraform, Chef (instantly or through AWS OpsWorks), Puppet, Ansible, AWS Cloud Formation, Salt, or different such instruments.
• Experience working at the least one of many following languages: Node.js, Python, PHP, Ruby, and Java. Proficient with git and git workflows.
• Proficient in leveraging Cl and CD instruments to automate testing and deployment. Experience working in an Agile, fast-paced, DevOps surroundings.
• Implement HIPAA Compliance
• Implement and keep monitoring and alerting.
• Build and keep extremely accessible manufacturing methods.
• Actively search for safety vulnerabilities in our software and community, reporting points and describing attainable options.
• Design and keep our safety infrastructure and develop detailed cybersecurity designs.
• Develop an instrumentation technique.
• Develop a Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) technique.
• Stay updated with safety information, maintaining an eye fixed out for the most recent vulnerabilities and treatments rising within the area.
• Support inside and exterior clients on a number of platforms.
• Work with clients and different groups to troubleshoot buyer environments to extend consumer satisfaction.
• First level of contact for dealing with buyer points, offering steerage and suggestions to extend effectivity and cut back buyer incidents.
• Develop tooling and processes to drive and enhance buyer expertise, create playbooks.
• Design procedures for system troubleshooting and upkeep.
• Provide common experiences auditing our present companies and newest adjustments, in addition to our inside practices.
• 2+ years of associated work expertise.
• BS/MS diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related related area.
• Relevant certification, comparable to AWS Certified DevOps Engineer, AZ-400, CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), CCNA or OWSE.
• Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration.
• Configuration Management expertise comparable to Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or related.
• Managing manufacturing infrastructure with Terraform, CloudFormation, and so on.
• Strong Linux and Windows system administration background.
• Ability to current and talk the structure in a visible kind.
• Strong data of AWS, GCP, and Azure.
• Ability to make use of all kinds of open supply applied sciences and cloud companies (AWS, GCP, Azure) (expertise with AWS is required).
• Strong expertise with SQL and MySQL (NoSQL expertise is a plus).
• A working understanding of code and script (NodeJS, PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby).
• Thorough understanding of potential assault vectors comparable to XSS, injection, hijacking, social engineering, and so forth.
• Thorough understanding of cryptographic primitives and their underlying ideas.
• Establishing catastrophe restoration procedures and conducting breach of safety drills
• Thorough understanding of networking protocols, comparable to TCP/IP, HTTP and HTTPS, in addition to their underlying implementations.
• Knowledge of finest practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service